1. #24701
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    wusat sposta mean?
    I have no idea, not quite getting the stereotype either >.<

  2. #24702
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I have no idea, not quite getting the stereotype either >.<
    Well you wouldnt. Its an English secret we taunt the Scotts with.

  3. #24703
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Well you wouldnt. Its an English secret we taunt the Scotts with.
    Why do you hate people called Scott?

  4. #24704
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,383
    I'm going to do it guys, and you can't stop me.


  5. #24705
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:ぺこ
    Posts
    7,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I have no idea, not quite getting the stereotype either >.<
    YOU PEOPLE ARE HARD TO UNDERSTAND

    RACISM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    sugoi andry-chan! You finally drove shitdown away desuuuuuuu nyaaaaaaa... ^_____^
    Uh oh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'm going to do it guys, and you can't stop me.

  6. #24706
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Why do you hate people called Scott?
    Because Scott is dating one of my many Waifus D:

  7. #24707
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Because Scott is dating one of my many Waifus D:
    We discussed this in chat last night. You can only have one Waifu!

  8. #24708
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    We discussed this in chat last night. You can only have one Waifu!
    Wait, there's a limit? Is it against otaku law to have a polygamous relationship with multiple waifus?

  9. #24709
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Wait, there's a limit? Is it against otaku law to have a polygamous relationship with multiple waifus?
    If only I could post what I wanted to say, but even if it's sarcastic it'd probably be considered 'religion bashing' :< So short answer: Yes

  10. #24710
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    If only I could post what I wanted to say, but even if it's sarcastic it'd probably be considered 'religion bashing' :< So short answer: Yes
    Well, how about if one is 2d and one is 3d? Is that still against your fascist rules?

  11. #24711
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:ぺこ
    Posts
    7,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Well, how about if one is 2d and one is 3d? Is that still against your fascist rules?
    Ewww 3d.

  12. #24712
    Banned Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,118
    well I was actually on that dumb Sonic forum a long time before I came to hang out on mmo.

    I DON'T KNOW, ITS WEIRD THERE OKAY YOU GUYS WULD MAK FUN OF MEH

  13. #24713
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    well I was actually on that dumb Sonic forum a long time before I came to hang out on mmo.

    I DON'T KNOW, ITS WEIRD THERE OKAY YOU GUYS WULD MAK FUN OF MEH
    We make fun of you anyway.


  14. #24714
    Banned Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,118
    yes, and it makes me cry every night....

  15. #24715
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    yes, and it makes me cry every night....

  16. #24716
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,383
    One waifu allowed, has to be 2D, if it's 3D you MUST in every occasion sudoku.


  17. #24717
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,754
    Who is your waifu and why?

  18. #24718
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:ぺこ
    Posts
    7,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Who is your waifu and why?
    Remilia and cause shes awesome. :P

  19. #24719
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Who is your waifu and why?
    How can you not love an adorable psycho?


  20. #24720
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Who is your waifu and why?



    Haunter. He's my favorite pikachu.


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •