1. #26201
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    >Shows PSWG to a friend
    >Friend says "Ugh , seems lame "
    >2 days passed
    >He pokes me on skype saying that he can't wait 'till the season two, which is in august (didn't knew about that)
    >??
    I don't get it...?


    And for my next trick, Professor, I'm going to make you go fast.

    Last edited by Coffer; 2012-05-25 at 10:07 PM.

  2. #26202
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    >Shows PSWG to a friend
    >Friend says "Ugh , seems lame "
    >2 days passed
    >He pokes me on skype saying that he can't wait 'till the season two, which is in august (didn't knew about that)
    >??
    Your friend, he is funny.

    So is it confirmed that the next series is about RURUU sisters yet?
    pro-gun liberal

  3. #26203
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Theory time, if space isn't wet, why is the moon able to float? Why is mars red? Why does Magikarp suddenly evolve into a completely different species? Space is a mysterious place, can we not say it's is indeed wet? There is no proof that ALL of space, is not wet. Therefor, I think respectfully Skel's theory that space is not wet, is a little naive, and wrong.

    I HAD TO PUT MY TALENT TO USE FOR YOU BEST FRIEND!
    Magikarp evolves because God. The PokeBible says so.

  4. #26204
    Banned Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,120
    Steam's dead, Jim

  5. #26205
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    Steam's dead, Jim
    I found a fix, the community page is like 'OMG WE R OVERLOADED' so what you do is, go to your friends list on your main steam page, click 'view friends list' then there should be a tab for groups, it'll list super chat thread chat, click the little down arrow, click join chat room, voila.

  6. #26206
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    The moon doesn't float. It was splashed away from earth by an angry Magikarp and, after circling the universe multiple times, lost enough momentum that it now slowly drifts next to earth and begs Magikarps for forgiveness.
    Magikarp lives in wet and is red. Why can't Mars do that too?
    Magikarp realizes its power is too great and is modest enough to give other species a chance, so it turns into a Gyarados. Then it realizes it misses being a Magikarp and that's why they are always mad.
    Space is not wet.
    You're totally disregarding the fact that Gyrados and Magikarp can live in space, therefor it must be wet since they are both fish. Also, could you please state some proof please, I don't believe a word you're saying.

    Magikarp is a reddish-orange, medium-sized fish.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Magikarp (note also that he is red like Mars, coincidence? Doubtful.)

    Gyarados usually live in large bodies of water, such as lakes and ponds or even seas and oceans, sometimes even space.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...(Pok%C3%A9mon) (Gyrados can also be red, things are looking fishy here)


  7. #26207
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    You're totally disregarding the fact that Gyrados and Magikarp can live in space, therefor it must be wet since they are both fish. Also, could you please state some proof please, I don't believe a word you're saying.

    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Magikarp (note also that he is red like Mars, coincidence? Doubtful.)

    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...(Pok%C3%A9mon) (Gyrados can also be red, things are looking fishy here)
    Magikarp and Gyarados don't need water to survive. Trainers frequently use them on land with no repercussions.
    Since Magikarp and Gyarados can be red, then so can Mars, wet or not.

  8. #26208
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    >Shows PSWG to a friend
    >Friend says "Ugh , seems lame "
    >2 days passed
    >He pokes me on skype saying that he can't wait 'till the season two, which is in august (didn't knew about that)
    >??
    Its not been confirmed, nothing has been mentioned since the "To be continued next season" (a year and a half ago)

    The creator left the studio IIRC. Its not happening

    The Dub comes out in july though.
    Last edited by Monokuma; 2012-05-26 at 12:33 AM.

  9. #26209
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Magikarp and Gyarados don't need water to survive. Trainers frequently use them on land with no repercussions.
    Since Magikarp and Gyarados can be red, then so can Mars, wet or not.
    Why do you think space*not* (as you say) being wet doesn't effect the colorization of mars/gyrados/magikarp?


  10. #26210
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Its not been confirmed, nothing has been mentioned since the "To be continued next season" (a year and a half ago)
    The creator left the studio IIRC. Its not happening
    The Dub comes out in july though.
    So, the series is ending on a cliff-hanger? That sucks.

  11. #26211
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Why do you think space*not* (as you say) being wet doesn't effect the colorization of mars/gyrados/magikarp?
    Color comes from light, rather than a state of matter. Seeing as how light travels in waves, if space were wet then it would be full of rainbow tsunamis.

  12. #26212
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Color comes from light, rather than a state of matter. Seeing as how light travels in waves, if space were wet then it would be full of rainbow tsunamis.
    Our universe may not have rainbow tsunamis, but who's to say another won't?


  13. #26213
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:ぺこ
    Posts
    8,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Our universe may not have rainbow tsunamis, but who's to say another won't?
    I shall make it happen.

  14. #26214
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Our universe may not have rainbow tsunamis, but who's to say another won't?
    Who's to say another exists?

  15. #26215
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Who's to say another exists?
    How can you not think another exists? A universe where QBs live.


  16. #26216
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    How can you not think another exists? A universe where QBs live.
    Kyubey lives in the same universe as Madoka.

  17. #26217
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I shall make it happen.
    I'd like to see you try.

  18. #26218
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    So, the series is ending on a cliff-hanger? That sucks.
    Honestly, the series ends when they go home.

    The last 30 seconds was Gainax trolling hard.

  19. #26219
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Kyubey lives in the same universe as Madoka.
    Which is a different universe than ours.


  20. #26220
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Which is a different universe than ours.
    Says who ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •