Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    That wasn't a hug, it was bro grabs.
    Same shit, different toilet.
    pro-gun liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Same shit, different toilet.
    A hug is an intimate moment shared between two friends or lovers.

Bro grabs is the ultimate expression of brodom, shared between two bros after a high five and often the result of something totally badass or "sicknasty" happening.

A hug is an intimate moment shared between two friends or lovers.

Bro grabs is the ultimate expression of brodom, shared between two bros after a high five and often the result of something totally badass or "sicknasty" happening.
    ur such a brony
    pro-gun liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    ur such a brony
    No, a brony is a sick conglomeration of everything that is inherently wrong with brodom. Bronies are the frat boys of the awesome manly connection that is brohood.

No, a brony is a sick conglomeration of everything that is inherently wrong with brodom. Bronies are the frat boys of the awesome manly connection that is brohood.
    holy shit 2bro4me

Apparently, there is much I don't know about bromance.

---------- Post added 2012-07-09 at 05:39 PM ----------

I'm just a frat boy, I need no sympathy
    Because I'm easy come, easy go
    A little high, on little dope
    Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me...
    pro-gun liberal

It's been 15 minutes since I replaced my Barnett diablo's band and I already killed a kitten. Perfect headshot from ~15m distance. Yay.
    Last edited by Worer; 2012-07-09 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    It's been 15 minutes since I replaced my Barnett diablo's band and I already killed a kitten. Perfect headshot from ~15m distance. Yay.
    No .

No u , gunner.

I'm sick of your filth.

Gun y u no banned.

I'm sick of your filth.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    Kay, cool, bro.

Every fucking time.

pro-gun liberal

and here I thought this thread was all about love and sharing

This thread is about copying the bad parts of 4chan and then adding in sexual tension.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    and here I thought this thread was all about love and sharing
    There is no love. Only a chemical response to mutual attraction and arousal.

You inspire me...

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    This thread is about copying the bad parts of 4chan and then adding in sexual tension.
    Well, that too..

There is no love. Only a chemical response to mutual attraction and arousal.
    what.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    what.
    What ?

Go to 4chan, bring something back, good god, the darkest part of the internet indeed.