1. #30041
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikorawr View Post
    God damn you Gunner,
    Someone enlighten me how to please this man/woman/gren bird
    No .


  2. #30042
    Immortal Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    7,514
    No .


  3. #30043
    I'm pretty sure this entire thread is just some sort of Matrix-lite hivemind based around Gunner. It'd make sense.

  4. #30044
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    I'm pretty sure this entire thread is just some sort of Matrix-lite hivemind based around Gunner. It'd make sense.
    N-yes .


  5. #30045
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikorawr View Post
    Someone enlighten me how to please this man/woman/gren bird
    It can't be done.

    To please me however, all you have to do is post a cute asian guy.

  6. #30046
    Immortal Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    7,514
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    N-yes .
    No .


  7. #30047
    Grunt
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Good ol scotland
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    Your his 5th account aren't you. If not nudes should help
    I am his 6th account, he tied me up and forced me to do this =[

    ---------- Post added 2012-07-12 at 03:14 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    It can't be done.

    To please me however, all you have to do is post a cute asian guy.
    Hmm migari no can do i can only post pics of Miko

  8. #30048
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    It can't be done.

    To please me however, all you have to do is post a cute asian guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    No .
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikorawr View Post
    I am his 6th account, he tied me up and forced me to do this =[

    ---------- Post added 2012-07-12 at 03:14 AM ----------



    Hmm migari no can do i can only post pics of Miko
    No .


  9. #30049
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    No .
    That's what she said
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

  10. #30050
    Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    That's what she said
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Breeding

    Flying group

    Diet

    It usually forages for food on the ground but may, on rare occasions, hop onto branches to peck at the tree's new shoots. It also picks food from cactus plants, avoiding the buds and spines.
    No .


  11. #30051
    Grunt
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Good ol scotland
    Posts
    12
    Trolol, btw mione awesome vids never got a chance to say that
    Whens the solo's of dragon soul bosses coming

  12. #30052
    Be a Natu.

    Get cactus fruit.

    Plug into the Chat Matrix.

    ????

    Please Gunner.

  13. #30053
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikorawr View Post
    Trolol, btw mione awesome vids never got a chance to say that
    Whens the solo's of dragon soul bosses coming
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Be a Natu.

    Get cactus fruit.

    Plug into the Chat Matrix.

    ????

    Please Gunner.
    No .


  14. #30054
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    No .
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what?
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

  15. #30055
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Yes.



    .
    Still waiting on dem pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what?
    No.


  16. #30056
    Grunt
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Good ol scotland
    Posts
    12
    The new buzz word for this forum and forever more shall it stick in my head!
    No
    Yayyyy Mcdonalds opens in 3hours

  17. #30057
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    5,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    To please me however, all you have to do is post a cute asian guy.
    I'm doing it right!
    Or at least dars would think so

  18. #30058
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikorawr View Post
    The new buzz word for this forum and forever more shall it stick in my head!
    No
    Yayyyy Mcdonalds opens in 3hours
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'm doing it right!
    Or at least dars would think so
    Who are you?


  19. #30059
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    No.

    Who are you?
    no .
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

  20. #30060
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'm doing it right!
    Or at least dars would think so
    He looks okay in that image.

    Still no Luhan.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •