Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    holy hipsters of fuck

itt: weeaboo arguing over which terribad moeshit anime is superior

u nerds need 2 watch real anime like dragonball GT.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Dude.

Ive seen anime now

Steins Gate
    Lucky Star
    TTGL
    PSWG
    Korra

Lucky Star was good. You just havnt experienced it.
    Get out.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-08-17 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Get out.
    You fucking think that copy pasted shit is funny you little maggot? Posting that fucking bullshit over and over? My dad is a real Navy Seal who graduated first in his platoon and patrolled the Mekong Delta when your parents were digging ditches to bury the African AIDS victims in your sewer hole of a village who fucked all those monkeys in the ass and started the global epidemic. My dad taught me over 50 different ways to backtrace your silly ass using everything from the alignment of earth and a map of router activity from any standard GPS satellite server mapper, and the time of your incoming post to this website. I am backtracing you now and when I find you, I will not dox you or drop your info in a thread, I will not post your address and name on youtube and link it to the 20 IRC channels where I hang out every day talking to Anonymous and Lulzsect, instead I will pass on your personal info to the computers in the Department of Homeland Security and ICE, and notify them that you and your family are Yemeni terrorists on a mission from Al Qaeda in Iran. Good fucking luck when a team of REAL FUCKING NAVY SEALS TRAINED BY MY DAD show up at your door with the full authority granted by the US government, God and the 16 fully automatic assault weapons with tactical gear aimed and laser dots at your head, ready to split your wig on a dime if you even belch out the name Allah you homosexual sand eating communist. If you ever post that shit again, not only will my dad's SEAL TEAM 6 rape every one of your camels, but I will summon the very Sand Devil you worship to breathe fire down your asshole and create a new species of intestinal worm to cross-breed with your ass cunt of a dead whore mother. Have an nice fucking day you inbred hick fucknuckle.

Dude.

Ive seen anime now

Lucky Star
    TTGL
    PSWG
    Korra

Wow, look at all that entry-level shame. Two aren't even animu.

Pandaren Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    He hasn't even seen Naruto

Dude.

Ive seen anime now

Steins Gate
    Lucky Star
    TTGL
    PSWG
    Korra

Noob .

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I know PSWG has a western art style but its still anime.

And I know you hate Mecha, but TTGL is different. Calling a whole genre not anime because you dont like it is a real assholish thing to do.

I know PSWG has a western art style but its still anime.

And I know you hate Mecha, but TTGL is different. Calling a whole genre not anime because you dont like it is a real assholish thing to do.
    Mad because he likes entry level shit.

Mad because he likes entry level shit.
    And you are mad because you just like shit.

Why can't all you weeaboos just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Why can't all you weeaboos just get along?
    Because Digglett has terrible taste. And Skele is like her shadow.

plsgo .

But all of you have terrible taste. So, in the end, you're like, sisters or something.

You aren't even aware of a fraction of the animus we like.

plsgo .
    No bro, you say one thing. Skele follows up with a comment aswell. Its like hes your shadow. You should nip that in the bud.

---------- Post added 2012-08-18 at 02:59 AM ----------

But all of you have terrible taste. So, in the end, you're like, sisters or something.
    Does that mean we get to bath naked together?! Just like in my japanise animes?!

No bro, you say one thing. Skele follows up with a comment aswell. Its like hes your shadow. You should nip that in the bud.

It's my alt account, is that okay with you Pickley, is it?! ARE YOU SATISFIED NOW?

It's my alt account, is that okay with you Pickley, is it?! ARE YOU SATISFIED NOW?
    Mmmm, indeed. Its about time you got that out of the way.

But all of you have terrible taste.
    So you know how they taste like. Gotcha, miss!

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    So you know how they taste like. Gotcha, miss!

[video=youtube;MEQMkzjcLEA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEQMkzjcLEA[video]

Lysah pls
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2012-08-18 at 03:23 AM.

Mmmm, indeed. Its about time you got that out of the way.
    Nope .