1. #32461
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Im the heart of this thread.

    Digglet wants to be me, so she copies me
    Skele wants to be Digglet, so she copies her.
    Gunner wants to be banned. So he does what he wants
    Nobody gives a shit about shutdown
    Why would i want to be her?
    And who would want to even associate with you?

  2. #32462
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Why would i want to be her?
    And who would want to even associate with you?
    Everywhere digglet goes, you follow.
    Every time digglet posts. You back her up.
    Everything she does, you do.

    You like a lil puppy

    I made an eye sig, you then made one. God skele, get it together.
    Last edited by pickley; 2012-08-19 at 06:54 AM.

  3. #32463
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Everywhere digglet goes, you follow.
    Every time digglet posts. You back her up.
    Everything she does, you do.

    You like a lil puppy

    I made an eye sig, you then made one. God skele, get it together.
    Not really. She's just an alt account.

  4. #32464
    I am Murloc! Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    5,124
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Everywhere digglet goes, you follow.
    Every time digglet posts. You back her up.
    Everything she does, you do.

    You like a lil puppy

    I made an eye sig, you then made one. God skele, get it together.
    Eye had a minene one first.

    And many bad quality ones after that.

    mars
    finland
    israel
    germany

    eye could make one for Yuno.



    It would be easy, but eye wouldn't use it.
    Last edited by Satan; 2012-08-19 at 07:51 AM.

  5. #32465
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I had a minene one first.

    And many bad quality ones after that.


    I had this for a while. Im better than you

  6. #32466
    ITT:
    Dubs are the only way to watch anime if you're a real anime fan and not some weeaboo poser and also twilight sparkle~

  7. #32467
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/0Io2Z.jpg[img]

    I had this for a while. Im better than you
    Get on my level.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-08-19 at 07:51 AM.

  8. #32468
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Get on my level.
    Oh shit I forgot about that one.

    That was like your first one?

    Looks pretty shitty lol
    Last edited by pickley; 2012-08-19 at 07:56 AM.

  9. #32469
    I am Murloc! Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    5,124


    I'm not good with computer.

  10. #32470
    Quote Originally Posted by galil ace View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/rgjui.gif[img]

    i'm not good with computer.
    how do edit pictures
    Last edited by pickley; 2012-08-19 at 08:15 AM.

  11. #32471
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar: Okingjo
    Posts
    12,707
    You are fails.

  12. #32472
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Oh shit I forgot about that one.

    That was like your first one?

    Looks pretty shitty lol
    I was a novice then yet it is still better than what you have now.

  13. #32473


    Skillz to pay billz

    Its under 50kb aswell.

    YOU'RE WELCOME
    Last edited by pickley; 2012-08-19 at 08:20 AM.

  14. #32474
    I am Murloc! Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    5,124
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post


    Skillz to pay billz

    Its under 50kb aswell.

    YOU'RE WELCOME
    Nobody is going to use that though.

  15. #32475
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Nobody is going to use that though.
    Im glad you went back to your average quality sig. The pony butt was terrible.

  16. #32476
    I am Murloc! Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    5,124
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Im glad you went back to your average quality sig. The pony butt was terrible.

  17. #32477
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    [IMG]http://9.asset.soup.io/asset/3243/6057_86bc_500.jpeg[MG]
    Its no Stocking or Kona-chan.

  18. #32478
    I am Murloc! Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    5,124
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Its no Stocking or Kona-chan.
    What is so great about her?

    If you don't write 3 pages, she sucks.

  19. #32479
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    What is so great about her?

    If you don't write 3 pages, she sucks.
    You dont know man, you just dont know.

  20. #32480
    I'm here to give out infartions.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •