Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Every single person on this page (gunner doesn't count) has an anime avatar.

May as well end myself.
    I don't even know why Chat Thread is still going. Isn't Anime Chat Thread basically the same?

May as well end myself.
    The grimdarkness of chat thread.
    pro-gun liberal

May as well end myself.
    inb4, 3D
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

May as well end myself.
    Racist .
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutshell View Post
    I don't even know why Chat Thread is still going. Isn't Anime Chat Thread basically the same?
    Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I've only posted in the anime chat thread twice. I think.

This thread is for chatting.

This is more like DBZ thread.
    pro-gun liberal

May as well end myself.
    But Natu is in the animu.

in anime chat thread people actually discuss things

I didn't even know that existed. Not in fun stuff, I guess? Either way, if it's anything like the computer chat thread I think the discussion's always directed toward the general theme; here we only have anime talk every 10 or so pages with the other 9 being people taking jabs at others' cartoon avatars saying they're ugly and calling each other lewd.

kawaiii (〜^∇^)〜

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    The grimdarkness of chat thread.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Racist.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    in anime chat thread people actually discuss things
    Exactly my point. Thanks.

I didn't even know that existed. Not in fun stuff, I guess? Either way, if it's anything like the computer chat thread I think the discussion's always directed toward the general theme; here we only have anime talk every 10 or so pages with the other 9 being people taking jabs at others' cartoon avatars saying they're ugly and calling each other lewd.

kawaiii (〜^∇^)〜
    Yes to everything. There hasn't been an actual discussion about anything in this thread in months.

Can we discuss the state of the middle east in here?
    pro-gun liberal

Can we discuss the state of the middle east in here?
    Political topics aren't allowed outside of the general offtopic forums. Besides that, I believe too many of the people that regularly post here are too ignorant of that issue to carry on a proper conversation over such a complex and controversial topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Political topics aren't allowed outside of the general offtopic forums. Besides that, I believe too many of the people that regularly post here are too ignorant of that issue to carry on a proper conversation over such a complex and controversial topic.
    I wish I were more ignorant of it, I would lead a happier life without knowledge of their existence.
    pro-gun liberal

I wish I were more ignorant of it, I would lead a happier life without knowledge of their existence.
    I wish I were more ignorant of a lot of things, too. Seriously fucked up shit going around in the world these days, at least they got Sadam, Gadaffi, and sorted out a few other Arab/etc. countries, that's about the only two positive things I can think of that have been happening on a global level the last few years.

May as well end myself.
    Do it, do it, do it.

I wish I were more ignorant of a lot of things, too. Seriously fucked up shit going around in the world these days, at least they got Sadam, Gadaffi, and sorted out a few other Arab/etc. countries, that's about the only two positive things I can think of that have been happening on a global level the last few years.
    I regret seeking knowledge when I was still naive and young, it would have been better to just ignore the news all these years, its not like it is useful information.
    pro-gun liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Do it, do it, do it.
    I will not do it. I can end you, though.

Just noticed one of the characters in your avatar has a santa's costume on, that's actually quite amusing.

I regret seeking knowledge when I was still naive and young, it would have been better to just ignore the news all these years, its not like it is useful information.
    I know what you mean. Then again being completely oblivious would likely have its disadvantages.

I dunno, I don't think I could live like that. I generally dislike being uninformed. I guess it's a more prominent idea now-a-days with the advent of the Internet, people are more prone to apathy after being overloaded by stories of peoples misfortunes, but I feel like it's actually beneficial, it breeds sympathy which more and more people seem to be lacking >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I dunno, I don't think I could live like that. I generally dislike being uninformed. I guess it's a more prominent idea now-a-days with the advent of the Internet, people are more prone to apathy after being overloaded by stories of peoples misfortunes, but I feel like it's actually beneficial, it breeds sympathy which more and more people seem to be lacking >.<
    If anything, it made feel apathy for anything regarding that region.
    pro-gun liberal

She may be fat there but she's still pure.
    Your sig even has her presenting and bondage.