1. #34601
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Incest
    Oral Hygiene is a responsibility of all the members of the family.
    pro-gun liberal

  2. #34602
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Oral Hygiene is a responsibility of all the members of the family.
    No, you are thinking of spaying and neutering pets

  3. #34603
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1HSiL.gif[IMG]
    This isn't even the right gun.
    worer this is good.
    NSFCavivies
    Looks like those are m16s. They make a pretty messy looking Star of David.

  4. #34604
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Looks like those are m16s. They make a pretty messy looking Star of David.
    Kills equal skills agent.

    Kills equal skills.

  5. #34605
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Looks like those are m16s. They make a pretty messy looking Star of David.
    I know, M16 aren't even Israel guns...
    pro-gun liberal

  6. #34606
    You people are boring.

  7. #34607
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    You people are boring.
    Fine.

    I'm going to lynch you when the day comes!!!

    Ha! Let's see what you respond. :0

  8. #34608
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Fine.

    I'm going to lynch you when the day comes!!!

    Ha! Let's see what you respond. :0
    I'm going to murder you too, but later. I just got home.

  9. #34609
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    I'm going to murder you too, but later. I just got home.
    I'm still sharpening my beautiful voice, so that I can convince people better to why they should lynch you.

    I'll get you first!
    Last edited by Majad; 2012-10-22 at 11:36 AM.

  10. #34610
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,351


  11. #34611
    Tits always work hard, but Tits plays hard aswell.

  12. #34612
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Fine.

    I'm going to lynch you when the day comes!!!

    Ha! Let's see what you respond. :0
    Well I know who to blame if Worer turns up dead!

  13. #34613
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Well I know who to blame if Worer turns up dead!
    Blame Lysah!

  14. #34614
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Blame Lysah!
    Hahaha People will probably blame either Lysah or Firebert, always seems to be one of those two.

  15. #34615
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Hahaha People will probably blame either Lysah or Firebert, always seems to be one of those two.
    I don't know, but I wouldn't admire myself if everyone started blaming Lysah for anything at all.

    I'm new to the game so I have no idea.

    Also, just because someone lurks that shouldn't make them scum, right? That part doesn't make much sense to me. :/

  16. #34616
    Get these god damn mods out of our chat!
    Only Dal and Migari allowed because I secretly have a crush on them.

  17. #34617
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Well I know who to blame if Worer turns up dead!
    I'm wonder what happens if Majad turns out dead.

  18. #34618
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:鉄花まき
    Posts
    7,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    I'm wonder what happens if Majad turns out dead.
    You get blamed.

  19. #34619
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Only Dal and Migari allowed because I secretly have a crush on them.
    hella gay son
    pro-gun liberal

  20. #34620
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    You get blamed.
    What if he just turns up missing?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •