1. #34681
    The Patient Pilobolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    FIY whoever did that, did it intentionally. There's no water there, or anything the Palace of the Pariment can reflect in.
    It almost looks like the hood of a car in the foreground. Like someone snapped a picture while they were chillaxing in the parking lot.

  2. #34682
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    FIY whoever did that, did it intentionally. There's no water there, or anything the Palace of the Pariment can reflect in.
    Its the hood of the car baka hentai.

  3. #34683
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    7/10 Is alright. Better put her damn tounge back!

    2/10 Text sigs are so 1980s

    I also have songs and a picture in my signature, you just need to click them.

  4. #34684
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I also have songs and a picture in my signature, you just need to click them.
    Im not listening to your korean facism!

  5. #34685
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Im not listening to your korean facism!
    I am always updating my songs, more than once a day, and I haven't put any J/K-pop song in my sig for a week now.

  6. #34686
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Its the hood of the car baka hentai.
    The lights should have still reflected on the hood.

  7. #34687
    This thread be dead, yo. It's like it just stops after 7pm (my time) nowadays.

    Press ZL to Squid

  8. #34688
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    This thread be dead, yo. It's like it just stops after 7pm (my time) nowadays.
    Because only yuropoors post here. All the USAians are busy circlejerking in steam chat.

  9. #34689
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Because only yuropoors post here. All the USAians are busy circlejerking in steam chat.
    Even steam chat dies for a bit every 30 minutes or so.

    Press ZL to Squid

  10. #34690
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Because only yuropoors post here. All the USAians are busy circlejerking in steam chat.
    Someone sounds mad.

  11. #34691

  12. #34692
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    7:40 am here.
    Shiro and my waifu have the same english VA.

    You have good taste.

  13. #34693
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    You have good taste.
    Please elaborate.

  14. #34694
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    聖ミカエル女子学園
    Posts
    6,742
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Shiro and my waifu have the same english VA.

    You have good taste.
    Say's the one with bad taste.

  15. #34695
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Please elaborate.
    Kana Hanzawa is the best VA.

  16. #34696
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Kana Hanzawa is the best VA.
    She is responsible for this thing.
    pro-gun liberal

  17. #34697
    You all have pervert minds.

    Watch this, it'll take your perverseness away. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0McRELVKCIs

  18. #34698
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    She is responsible for this thing.
    That anime from your sig. Is over rated. Its not even really that good. The OP is decent and the female lead is cute. Thats all it really has going for it.

  19. #34699
    Legendary! Drugs-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,095
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    That anime from your sig. Is over rated. Its not even really that good. The OP is decent and the female lead is cute. Thats all it really has going for it.
    Shit taste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    She is responsible for this
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post



  20. #34700
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    That anime from your sig. Is over rated. Its not even really that good. The OP is decent and the female lead is cute. Thats all it really has going for it.
    Says the guy who watches panty stocking garterbelt.
    It's overrated, but I don't dig moe anime in general much. I still watch it and enjoy it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •