1. #35321
    ewww, red sauce and tunas do not go together

  2. #35322
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Tuna and spaghetti?? What is this blasphemy?
    It's like mixing it with rice!

    It's good!

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Playing Widowmaker Like

  3. #35323
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's like mixing it with rice!
    What??!! I just don't know what to do with you anymore...

  4. #35324
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    What??!! I just don't know what to do with you anymore...
    xD!

    Hey, you, I have to improvise since I don't eat sugar!

    Also, I mix crackes/cookies on my spaghetti too!

    * Evil laughter!

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Playing Widowmaker Like

  5. #35325
    wth is is a crackes??? and if you don't eat sugar how are you eating spaghetti or cookies at all?

  6. #35326
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,443
    I meant crackers.

    And the crackers/cookies I eat only have salt, no sugar, so, yeah, I mix them.

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Playing Widowmaker Like

  7. #35327
    Archer Fish do not care for my shenanigans, as was evident when one launched itself from one end of the tank to the other at my face in a museum earlier.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

  8. #35328
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    Archer Fish do not care for my shenanigans, as was evident when one launched itself from one end of the tank to the other at my face in a museum earlier.
    I dont even know what an Archer fish is, but it sounds like it has good aim.

  9. #35329
    Good morning. Ended up going out to dinner with the family last night, then had to help my daughter with her homework. How are people doing here?

  10. #35330
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,443
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I dont even know what an Archer fish is, but it sounds like it has good aim.
    I'm sure it fires scales. How cool is that?

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 02:46 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brantin View Post
    Good morning. Ended up going out to dinner with the family last night, then had to help my daughter with her homework. How are people doing here?
    HAI!

    I just woke up, 14:45......

    Feels good sleeping atleast 9 hours. :>

    And I'm doing fine! What about you?

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Playing Widowmaker Like

  11. #35331
    I'm doing well. Just getting things ready to start work today.

  12. #35332
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brantin View Post
    I'm doing well. Just getting things ready to start work today.
    Cool!

    I'm off to play some games, haven't done in a while. :0

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Playing Widowmaker Like

  13. #35333
    Lunch time. BLT and tea today.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 10:46 PM ----------

    Heading home now. Bit early but I have nothing left for the day.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 01:27 AM ----------

    Well, got home early and found stuff I did not expect. Kids are currently grounded.

  14. #35334
    Did this thread suddenly turn into twitter?

  15. #35335
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Did this thread suddenly turn into twitter?
    Maybe it did.

  16. #35336
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,443
    Twitter? What is twitter?

    Is it a blue bird? Can we shoot it??!!??!

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Playing Widowmaker Like

  17. #35337
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Twitter? What is twitter?

    Is it a blue bird? Can we shoot it??!!??!
    Fail whale

  18. #35338
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Fail whale
    Gaaaah !

  19. #35339
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,443
    Whale?

    What is a whale? Is it yellow?

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Playing Widowmaker Like

  20. #35340
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Whale?

    What is a whale? Is it yellow?
    http://www.whatisfailwhale.info/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •