1. #35341
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Pickles has an ugleh avatar.
    Irony, thy name is Majad.

  2. #35342
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Irony, thy name is Majad.
    My name is pretty.

    Pickes' avatar is ugly. We need to shoot it down.

  3. #35343
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    My name is pretty.
    Not if you pronounce it the way I do.

  4. #35344
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    My name is pretty.

    Pickes' avatar is ugly. We need to shoot it down.
    How is mine shitty? Its my non anime waifu. Show some god damn respect.

  5. #35345
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Not if you pronounce it the way I do.
    You don't read it Ma rhad, or how ever you read.

    It's just Majad, might seem like an Arabian name but it's not supposed to.
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    How is mine shitty? Its my non anime waifu. Show some god damn respect.
    Nope.

  6. #35346
    Quote Originally Posted by slasher80 View Post
    My god are there a lot of anime type postings here.
    We're only posting quality stuff.

  7. #35347
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    We're only posting quality stuff.
    Worer is pretty.

  8. #35348
    Get out Majhad, I've had enough like you. I'm a fucking guy, for fuck's sake.

  9. #35349

  10. #35350
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Get out Majhad, I've had enough like you. I'm a fucking guy, for fuck's sake.
    But you're soooo hawt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    We can be friends.
    Yes! \ 0 /

  11. #35351
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    My name is pretty.
    Pickes' avatar is ugly. We need to shoot it down.
    Did you miss what I did there or are you intentionally avoiding the subject?

  12. #35352
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Did you miss what I did there or are you intentionally avoiding the subject?
    I think I missed what you did there!

  13. #35353
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I think I missed what you did there!
    Nobody cares what you missed, god.

    Last edited by -Aigis; 2012-11-11 at 06:54 AM.

  14. #35354
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    聖ミカエル女子学園
    Posts
    5,953
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Nobody cares what you missed, god.

    [img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/088/0/b/0bc91cc64b2202465819a709a29fad2a-d3cqsq0.png[img]
    It's like a chibi wannabe.

  15. #35355
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Nobody cares what you missed, god.

    [img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/088/0/b/0bc91cc64b2202465819a709a29fad2a-d3cqsq0.png[img]
    ???????????

  16. #35356
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    It's like a chibi wannabe.
    Bad taste..

    @majad Worst taste

  17. #35357
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    @majad Worst taste
    Worst taste? Deal with it.


    Meh, Chat Thread has been pretty deadish.

  18. #35358
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Worst taste? Deal with it.


    Meh, Chat Thread has been pretty deadish.
    You killed it with your shit taste

  19. #35359
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    You killed it with your shit taste
    Rude .

  20. #35360
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    U shud join our steam chat thread chat group. Its where the cool people hang out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •