1. #35361
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    U shud join our steam chat thread chat group. Its where the cool people hang out.
    Meh, I don't want to do that now... Going to bed soon.

    Can you PM it to me? So I can join the cool kids' chat!

  2. #35362
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Meh, I don't want to do that now... Going to bed soon.

    Can you PM it to me? So I can join the cool kids' chat!


    You might need someone to invite you, i dont know. Im not jesus.

  3. #35363
    Y'all are badtasters but me! (and 1-2 exceptions)

  4. #35364
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Y'all are badtasters but me! (and 1-2 exceptions)
    I don't know, I have been known to notice tastes that others may not pick up.

    Press ZL to Squid

  5. #35365
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    I don't know, I have been known to notice tastes that others may not pick up.
    Your taste in anime is pretty bad. Did you even watch Hello Kitty takes Manhatten?

  6. #35366

  7. #35367
    Some guy sent me some anime and said i should watch them. He's into psychological stuff, so i think it's going to be something simmilar ti dw/madoka.

  8. #35368
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    You might need someone to invite you, i dont know. Im not jesus.
    I still haven't went there, we'll see when I go there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Y'all are badtasters but me! (and 1-2 exceptions)
    Shaddap!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    I don't know, I have been known to notice tastes that others may not pick up.
    What is my taste then, oh great Enzefik?

  9. #35369
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    What is my taste then, oh great Enzefik?
    get a room

  10. #35370
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    get a room
    But, but... We didn't get a room when we did it.

  11. #35371
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    get a room
    No, I'd rather they do it in the open.

  12. #35372
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    No, I'd rather they do it in the open.
    Isn't that the popular thing with youth now?

  13. #35373
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brantin View Post
    Isn't that the popular thing with youth now?
    I have yet to see someone in the streets having sex.

    So, I kinda doubt a lot of youth do that.

  14. #35374
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I have yet to see someone in the streets having sex.

    So, I kinda doubt a lot of youth do that.
    Hm. I guess it is just a thing with young people out here in the country. Sorry for the late reply. Had my patients in.

  15. #35375
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brantin View Post
    Hm. I guess it is just a thing with young people out here in the country. Sorry for the late reply. Had my patients in.
    You're a doctor or something?

  16. #35376
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You're a doctor or something?
    Of a sort. I'm a psychologist.

  17. #35377
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brantin View Post
    Of a sort. I'm a psychologist.
    Really?

    That is actually, kinda, cool.

  18. #35378
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Really?

    That is actually, kinda, cool.
    You wouldnt know cool if it bit you on the ass.

  19. #35379
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    You wouldnt know cool if it bit you on the ass.
    Got experience with getting bitten on the ass?

  20. #35380
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    You wouldnt know cool if it bit you on the ass.
    I'm the definition of cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Got experience with getting bitten on the ass?
    Kinky.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •