10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    At this point I'd say heterosexuality is abnormal on these forums.
    yeah, i actually sorta thought the same.

Deleted
    I agree with you for the most part, Obe.

New Year holiday is mainly just an excuse to party and have another day without working, for those that actually don't work because of this holiday, or just to blow off some steam.

I don't think it's a bad holiday tbh, the problem is the costs that it brings, now that's bad.

I'm starting to think the same, kinda weird tbh.

Most places I've been and am aren't that way.

It was this forum that changed me D:

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    It is implied a "trap" is either jailbait/homosexual, because it is a literarely a trap. They were made only so that straight males would go to jail/get tricked into consensual non-heterosexual intercourse.

That was the old definition.
    Yea it definitely makes sense. Jailbait is where boys or girls are underage even though they don't look it and then theoretically send an older person to jail for having illegal intercourse with them, right?

How sneaky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'm starting to think the same, kinda weird tbh.
    i think it's a good thing =)
    promotes tolerance and all that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    Yeah, yeah, I know that.

But it's still weird. I'm just not used to it tbh, having more people that are that "way".

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just not used to it tbh, just having more people that are that "way".
    i've gotten used to it beeing like this on mmoc a while ago.
    but yeah, it's definitely not like this pretty much anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    It is not good or bad in my opinion.

Deleted
    May seem that way certainly but I can assure you that within the near, feasible future that won't be true anywhere (the double negative is Shakespear's fault, he told me it was okay to use) - and when it does start being true we can always worry and panic because that's one step closer to extinction. Then again I guess one can see that as just delaying the inevitable.

I agree with you for the most part, Obe.

New Year holiday is mainly just an excuse to party and have another day without working, for those that actually don't work because of this holiday, or just to blow off some steam.

I don't think it's a bad holiday tbh, the problem is the costs that it brings, now that's bad.
    Yea, it's what people do all year long with football, it's just a way to get your mind off of how terrible some things are and just have a good time. I'm all for having a good time but some people fail to keep it in their pants, and they tend to be more than ever this night of the year. And this is me living in little ol' Setúbal, I can only imagine the people living near Praça do Comércio and shit like that, or just in bigger cities in general. People just overdo and go overboard with certain things and that's what usually tips me over the edge.

I don't personally agree with the fundamentals of the holiday to start with but that's irrelevant, I absolutely understand why some people like it and that's fine, I'm happy that they're happy. Plus I'm biased because I'm always against family/friends only getting together and having fun as a whole during these holidays or birthdays and all that - I know it's impossible for certain individuals to visit loved ones regularly and that's fine, but even in my case, I attended my grandparents' wedding party just the day after Christmas and I saw people I hadn't seen in like 5 or 10 years. They all live within a what, 200km radius? Some live 20 minutes from me. I feel ashamed that I don't pay due attention to people like that on a regular basis, at least I get some form of inner consolation by knowing the ones I've just spent New Year's eve with are people I see every week.

And yes, the costs are something people really aren't aware of and is a big part of the reasons why I think it's fucked up; fireworks was the broadest and most blatant example I could find but there are way more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    May seem that way certainly but I can assure you that within the near, feasible future that won't be true anywhere (the double negative is Shakespear's fault, he told me it was okay to use) - and when it does start being true we can always worry and panic because that's one step closer to extinction. Then again I guess one can see that as just delaying the inevitable.
    As far as I'm know they're pretty close to letting lesbians have babies with eachother.
    So yeah, extinction averted, keep moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Seen a lot of "anything with a pulse" people around too
    You rang?

Srsly though - long time lurker. Thought I would say Hi this year.

Deleted
    Yea, it's what people do all year long with football, it's just a way to get your mind off of how terrible some things are and just have a good time. I'm all for having a good time but some people fail to keep it in their pants, and they tend to be more than ever this night of the year. And this is me living in little ol' Setúbal, I can only imagine the people living near Praça do Comércio and shit like that, or just in bigger cities in general. People just overdo and go overboard with certain things and that's what usually tips me over the edge.
    I really haven't been in Setúbal in party times like Christmas or New Year, but I do go there occasionally and the food there is just amazing!

And yeah, I don't think Setúbal would be like the Praça lol. Not even close.
    I don't personally agree with the fundamentals of the holiday to start with but that's irrelevant, I absolutely understand why some people like it and that's fine, I'm happy that they're happy. Plus I'm biased because I'm always against family/friends only getting together and having fun as a whole during these holidays or birthdays and all that - I know it's impossible for certain individuals to visit loved ones regularly and that's fine, but even in my case, I attended my grandparents' wedding party just the day after Christmas and I saw people I hadn't seen in like 5 or 10 years. They all live within a what, 200km radius? Some live 20 minutes from me. I feel ashamed that I don't pay due attention to people like that on a regular basis, at least I get some form of inner consolation by knowing the ones I've just spent New Year's eve with are people I see every week.
    Well, now more than ever, I get the feeling the reason most holidays are here is so that people can visit the family that they aren't in contact with. It's like, a reminder to get in contact with family you're not in contact with?

I really don't know but I don't need a holiday for that, but I guess some people do and actually hate it because it implies visiting people they don't want to visit, which sucks...

I don't really feel ashamed for not knowing them. Most people or family that I meet during holidays are people that I've never seen in my family, and I plan on not doing so because I'm simply not interested tbh, this is one of the main reasons I hate to go over to my aunt's because of her "friends" and acquaintances.
    And yes, the costs are something people really aren't aware of and is a big part of the reasons why I think it's fucked up; fireworks was the broadest and most blatant example I could find but there are way more.
    Asides from buying alcohol and that, and fireworks, I don't really know what else people spend money on, yeah, gas for the car and that but I don't see anything else.

Though people usually spend quite a bit of money some times on those things alone. And let's not forget the accidents that usually happen.

Yep, most holidays don't really bring good stuff tbh.

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 02:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    You rang?

Hi!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    As far as I'm know they're pretty close to letting lesbians have babies with eachother.
    So yeah, extinction averted, keep moving.
    Oh but, but what about the end is nigh and stuff? What do you mean gay people will be able to have babies with each other? We can't blame the Mayans anymore are you telling me we won't be able to blame homosexuals either?

Deleted
    Be careful, it's a dane. He'll dane all over you with his danishness!
    Ah! I'm not afraid of Danes!

Also, I guess it really doesn't matter whether people will hate on homosexuals or not, like, for real, Humanity will always blame something one way or another, and they will always find a way to hate something.

We exist to hate among other things.

Those people are.. odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Way too many men ride her at one time for me to be interested. I don't really like to share.

Deleted
    Not quite as many as the "anything with or without a pulse" people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    It is not good or bad in my opinion.
    what a boring way to think :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    hi!

Ah! I'm not afraid of Danes!
    You should be.

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 03:49 AM ----------

Lawnmowers are pretty hot.

Ladies...