1. #35941
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I didn't want to have to do this but you've left me no choice.

    Here's a picture that me and Miggie took last night.

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hBXrv.png[IMG]
    Wow, censor that lewd shit. There are childrens here.

  2. #35942
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,759
    Please try to keep it PG-13 gunner


  3. #35943
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Please try to keep it PG-13 gunner

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/g0RbU.png[IMG]
    You can't censor love.


  4. #35944
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I didn't want to have to do this but you've left me no choice.
    Here's a picture that me and Miggie took last night.
    http://i.imgur.com/hBXrv.png ~NSFW
    Absolutely disgusting. Reported.

  5. #35945
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I didn't want to have to do this but you've left me no choice.

    Here's a picture that me and Miggie took last night.

    http://i.imgur.com/hBXrv.png ~NSFW
    Gunner_Recall, I didn't want to say this in the open, but I think it needs to be said. This is way out of line. Out of all the crass, rude, and adulterated posts this one takes the cake. I don't know where you get off on this sick shit, but it really needs to stop. This is a children's site not your toilet. Please be more respectful around your peers or I will take the necessary steps to apprehend you. This isn't even a moderator matter anymore, having things like this on your computer can get you put away for life.

  6. #35946
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Gunner_Recall, I didn't want to say this in the open, but I think it needs to be said. This is way out of line. Out of all the crass, rude, and adulterated posts this one takes the cake. I don't know where you get off on this sick shit, but it really needs to stop. This is a children's site not your toilet. Please be more respectful around your peers or I will take the necessary steps to apprehend you. This isn't even a moderator matter anymore, having things like this on your computer can get you put away for life.
    Et tu, Brofl?


  7. #35947
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Et tu, Brofl?
    This is an English speaking site, please use the appropriate language when posting or else.

  8. #35948
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    This is an English speaking site, please use the appropriate language when posting or else.
    You can't silence the language of my heart.


  9. #35949
    Immortal Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    7,514
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    You can't silence the language of my heart.
    love you :>
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-12-01 at 10:24 PM.


  10. #35950
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Et tu, Brofl?
    Romanes eunt domus

  11. #35951
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    You can't silence the language of my heart.

  12. #35952
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,440
    What did Gunner post, that is NSFW?

    Come on, Meari, he was just showing you love no matter what it was.

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  13. #35953
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    What did Gunner post, that is NSFW?

    Come on, Meari, he was just showing you love no matter what it was.
    Miggie can't fight this feeling anymore.


  14. #35954
    Immortal Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    7,514
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Miggie can't fight this feeling anymore.
    Miggie doesn't love you.


  15. #35955
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Miggie doesn't love you.


  16. #35956
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,759
    le joker style



    I love everyone.

  17. #35957
    Miggie, why do Swe's eat so much pizza?


  18. #35958
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    I love everyone.
    I love you too. <3

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  19. #35959
    The Lightbringer Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    3,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    I love everyone.
    I suppose SOMEBODY has to love Zefie..

  20. #35960
    This thread disgusts me with its filth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •