Majad why is your ava not 3D
    3D?

3D?

I don't get it.

----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brantin View Post
    Hello. I've been here for about a month.
    i'd welcome you to mmoc with all it's weird people, but seeing as how you already had a month in the chat thread, you probably saw more of the horrific depths of this forum already, than most posters ever do :I

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i'd welcome you to mmoc with all it's weird people, but seeing as how you already had a month in the chat thread, you probably saw more of the horrific depths of this forum already, than most posters ever do :I
    I have to agree with this. =p

----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    3D?

3D?

I don't get it.
    3 Dimensional, drawings are 2 Dimensional.

Looks cuter this way, you please all the masses with this.

3D?

3D?

I don't get it.
    Real life images, as opposed to 2D.

I know what 3D means but I still don't understand what Mione was trying to say to me.

I'm dumb.

----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

I know what 3D means but I still don't understand what Mione was trying to say to me.

I'm dumb.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0efX3B51dU&feature=plcp

Quote Originally Posted by majad View Post
    i know what 3d means but i still don't understand what mione was trying to say to me.
    I'm dumb.
    3dpd .

No one answered my question :c

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    No one answered my question :c
    Good. It means no one likes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Good. It means no one likes you.
    Either that or it was so profound that the greatest minds are now working on it.

I'm probably not here frequently enough to notice much strange behavior. Or maybe I'm insensitive to it.
    I was pretty disappointed that he didn't want to talk about it any today. Having never dealt with (to my knowledge) a transgender person, it's hard for me to tell if I'm going to offend him or not when I try to ask questions.

Miggie, why do Swe's eat so much pizza?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_cuisine
    http://www.wikihow.com/Survive-a-Bear-Attack

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/sweden/restaurants/italian
    http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Pizza

Their own food sucks, so they prefer something better?

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 05:43 AM ----------

I'm probably not here frequently enough to notice much strange behavior. Or maybe I'm insensitive to it.
    I was pretty disappointed that he didn't want to talk about it any today. Having never dealt with (to my knowledge) a transgender person, it's hard for me to tell if I'm going to offend him or not when I try to ask questions.
    He's still your kid, don't think of him as a transgender, think of him as your son. Just try to bond, and ask him how he feels about everything/if he had a hard time coming out/for how long he's been feeling this way.

That's basically what I wanted to do today, but he wasn't very willing. I don't know if I'm going about it the wrong way or what.

That's basically what I wanted to do today, but he wasn't very willing. I don't know if I'm going about it the wrong way or what.
    I really wish I could help more, sadly, I am just your regular hetero here.

Either that or it was so profound that the greatest minds are now working on it.
    Oh look, you were wrong.

i sense brainwashing.
    Having never dealt with (to my knowledge) a transgender person, it's hard for me to tell if I'm going to offend him or not when I try to ask questions.
    without knowing more than i've gathered from your previous posts i can obviously only give very limited advice, but a few thoughts:

• just because he doesn't seem to (want to) talk about it doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong. i imagine in a situation like that talking is always very difficult and it needs time and careful nuturing of your relationship to do so freely, if it's possible at all. time spent together without talking isn't necessarily wasted.
    • if you've had frequent talks about everyday's life and stuff before, try to not let those die completely, unless he seems annoyed by keeping that up now. life goes on and there's so much more that matters about a person than gender :]
      when something seems to affect your entire life so strongly and negatively, everything that gives your head and heart a small break now and then from all the shit can be worth a lot.
    • i don't think it's possible to never say anything potentially stupid/wrong/offensive unless you avoid the topic altogether. important is that he knows you are there for him, and that you are trying your best. even if he doesn't seem to be willing to talk much, you can just tell him that.
    • lastly, there are quite a few very nice people on mmoc that have experience with transgender issues themselves. maybe just talking with one of them about their own experience (without need of deeply psychological professional advice^^) can help you better understand what you, and more importanlty your son, are dealing with.

in any case, best of luck to the two of you, i hope it'll all work out well eventually =)

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Their own food sucks
    punsch roll says hi.

Well, you have to ask him regardless if you think you're going to insult him or not, you just have to, you can't ignore this because he's going to need support and all that.

And well, Sy's and Galil's posts are pretty good too, just don't be afraid to talk about it.

----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------