Too many Christmas hats.

No Christmas allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Too many Christmas hats.

No Christmas allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    her raw physical superiority is actually questionable, not to mention that the humans broke away from the traditional "the strong eat the weak" chain long ago anyway.
    Between ourselves yes but we still eat pigs because we're stronger than them.

and Saya is the first and only one we know and only like 2y old. we have no possibility to tell how a culture, civilization or whatever of her species may look like, and how the views and actions of their individuals might differ (refering to your vegan argument here). in fact, seeing as how she originally is without any prejudices
    How is she without prejudices?

and is influenced in her whole beeing by the native species to an extend that exceeds even human's influence amongst each other, we can assume her species has a far, far greater variety of different individuals than we do.
    I'm not seeing what this has to do with anything.
    what i'm talking about are for example the value of mind, of choice, of feelings and the "rights" we generally assume come with those.
    I don't hand any rights to or respect the choices/feelings of things that want to eat me.

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9Xoxv.jpg[IMG]
    Hot .

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Between ourselves yes but we still eat pigs because we're stronger than them.
    a tiger can easily kill (and eat) any human when it comes to physical superiority. yet it's still humans who are dominating earth, who are at the very top of the foodchain if you so want. though i still think defining human's position as outside/above the traditional chain is more fitting. it simply does not longer apply to us.
    How is she without prejudices?
    she has no knowledge at all, when she is "born" into our world. she might not BE without prejudices, but she WAS originally. all her prejudices are the ones she learned from us humans.
    I'm not seeing what this has to do with anything.
    i just meant to say wheter Saya would eat vegans or not doesn't tell us anything about how her species as a whole would see this "foodchain" issue and vegans and they might very well have their vegans on their own :D
    I don't hand any rights to or respect the choices/feelings of things that want to eat me.
    of course not, no one would. we hand "rights" to ourselves. "we are able, therefore we are allowed to" to put it simple. it's how humans as a species have always treated their surroundings.
    yet when another species in our fantasy is able to dominate/kill/eat us, we tend to view that as "cruel", as "evil".
    and again, the whole who-eats-whom-thing is just at the base of that. what if a species that is as intelligent as Saya's would take away our precious freedom and instead decide over us, even without malicious intentions? we dominate this world because we are the most intelligent, and we see it as our right to do so. but i can't see many humans beeing okay with more intelligent beeings taking the very same right for themselves, the same way we do.
    we have no justification for that.

note, i'm intentionally generalizing here, and all those "we" might very well not include you or me for example :]

Too many Christmas hats.

No Christmas allowed.
    Says the flat face.

i would use my christmas avatar too, but by stupid pc broke and i haven't recovered the old data yet
    too lazy to make a new one.

i would use my christmas avatar too, but by stupid pc broke and i haven't recovered the old data yet
    too lazy to make a new one.
    You have enough time to make it, it's not Christmas yet.

Saya is a perfect waifu. Zefie is just a moral friend.

No Christmas thread.

No Christmas thread.
    And this is why we aren't allowed to have fun.

Because the flat face says so.

We have to fight the tyranny.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    And this is why we aren't allowed to have fun.

Because the flat face says so.

We have to fight the tyranny.
    Let's get migi to ban him.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Let's get migi to ban him.
    I'd never do such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    I'd never do such a thing.
    You love him too much, right?

Migy loves flat people.

Miggie loves me too much.

Considering the disturbing acts you two engage in, I should hope there's love there. I doubt even prostitutes agree to such filthy interactions.

Press ZL to Squid

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Considering the disturbing acts you two engage in, I should hope there's love there. I doubt even prostitutes agree to such filthy interactions.
    How do you know they do filthy things?

Did you spy on them?!

How do you know they do filthy things?
    Did you spy on them?!
    Did you not see the NSFW image gunner posted? He did so twice. I nearly vomited upon seeing it.

Press ZL to Squid

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Did you not see the NSFW image gunner posted? He did so twice. I nearly vomited upon seeing it.
    You mean this one?

You mean this one?
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hBXrv.png[IMG]

Get that FILTH out of here!

Press ZL to Squid