1. #36181
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Because it is enjoyable to do so.
    Please elaborate.

  2. #36182
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue
    Posts
    5,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Opening presents, it's kinda fun. :|
    i would write "^ this", but it's not allowed, so i won't.

    oh, also also, cookies!!

  3. #36183
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i-i'm sorry i lied to you, Zefie-kun! p-please forgive me! q_q
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Please elaborate.
    The celebration of Christmas may lead to merriment and strengthened bonds with beloved family members.
    It can also lead to drinking alone but I don't drink so it's fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Opening presents, it's kinda fun. :|
    List of presents I'll get:
    Money.
    Cash.
    Dough
    Dinero.
    Pengar.
    Stålar.
    Riksdaler.

    That's probably to about 95% accuracy.

  4. #36184
    I am Murloc! Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    5,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Because I'm not Jewish

  5. #36185
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    I'll probably get some clothes and that's about it, mom can't really afford much, not that I care tbh. =p
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  6. #36186
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Opening presents, it's kinda fun. :|
    It's the best!

    Wrapping paper everywhere, assorted pets barrelling through the mess, and new things just for me!

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  7. #36187
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    The celebration of Christmas may lead to merriment and strengthened bonds with beloved family members.
    It can also lead to drinking alone but I don't drink so it's fine.
    OH.

    I'll pass ;_;

  8. #36188
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    No.

    The celebration of Christmas may lead to merriment and strengthened bonds with beloved family members.
    It can also lead to drinking alone but I don't drink so it's fine.


    List of presents I'll get:
    Money.
    Cash.
    Dough
    Dinero.
    Pengar.
    Stålar.
    Riksdaler.

    That's probably to about 95% accuracy.
    Christmas list thread?
    • new desk
    • another monitor
    • money
    • sweets

  9. #36189
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    Well, I like the presents but when I was a kid, opening them was the fun part.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  10. #36190
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    OH.

    I'll pass ;_;
    Come to think of it, you'll probably be raiding all day then anyway.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 06:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Christmas list thread?
    • new desk
    • another monitor
    • money
    • sweets
    I'll probably spend all my money on Steam sale. Fuckin' Gaben. ._.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well, I like the presents but when I was a kid, opening them was the fun part.
    Having stuff > getting stuff.

  11. #36191
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Come to think of it, you'll probably be raiding all day then anyway.
    No raiding is over now so I'm back to being bored and staying in bed

  12. #36192
    I am Murloc! Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    5,170
    Things I want to get:
    A mouse.
    World peace.
    Equality.

    Things I will most likely get:
    Nothing.

  13. #36193
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    No raiding is over now so I'm back to being bored and staying in bed
    Atleast you got your bed, could be worse!
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  14. #36194
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Why would you celebrate Christmas?
    Because fun things are fun.


  15. #36195
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Because fun things are fun.
    Yui pls
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    No raiding is over now so I'm back to being bored and staying in bed
    I thought that's what ultra attempts were for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Things I will most likely get:
    Nothing.
    You can have me?

  16. #36196
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    No raiding is over now so I'm back to being bored and staying in bed

  17. #36197
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    No raiding is over now so I'm back to being bored and staying in bed
    play lol
    or dota

  18. #36198
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    play lol
    or dota
    >LoL before DotA.
    Do I really have to point out the error here.

  19. #36199
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue
    Posts
    5,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    No.
    psh, fine then!
    the cool deathknight pony girl said she liked me, so i don't need your love anymore anyway! i have cool friends now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    OH.

    I'll pass ;_;
    even.. even on teh cookies?! D:

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well, I like the presents but when I was a kid, opening them was the fun part.
    i used to liking packing them almost as much as opening them. so i sometimes made presents for my plushies, because i'd first pack and then unpack them again. because my plushies couldn't do it alone! it was win-win! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Having stuff > getting stuff.
    i think about 40% of the worlds population would disagree with you here..

    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    No raiding is over now so I'm back to being bored and staying in bed
    you say that as if staying in bed was a bad thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    You can have me?
    *gasps*

    >LoL before DotA.
    Do I really have to point out the error here.
    yarly.. if you already have LoL, why mention dota at all?

  20. #36200
    I am Murloc! Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    5,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    >LoL before DotA.
    Do I really have to point out the error here.
    Lol has waifu.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •