1. #36301
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Do you want me to?
    Il make advances. :3

  2. #36302
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Il make advances. :3
    Hm... On who will you make these advances?
    Mute
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Demons

  3. #36303
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hm... On who will you make these advances?



    : ))))))))))))))))

  4. #36304
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Mute
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Demons

  5. #36305
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Not in particular. I'm celibate.
    you forsook wizardhood eons ago

  6. #36306
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708

    Водка товарищ середине или я кормлю
    KONGOU DESS

  7. #36307
    Guys please. Stop with the anime pictures.

    Altho im flattered you are still using that sig :3
    Last edited by Monokuma; 2012-12-04 at 04:32 AM.

  8. #36308
    Mute
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Demons

  9. #36309
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,655
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Guys please. Stop with the anime pictures.

  10. #36310
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Last edited by Monokuma; 2012-12-04 at 04:42 AM.

  11. #36311
    Badass .
    Mute
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Demons

  12. #36312
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708

    What does that mean?
    KONGOU DESS

  13. #36313
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bmKU2.jpg[IMG]
    What does that mean?
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/super-s-stussy

  14. #36314
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I didn't knew that.

    wow.
    KONGOU DESS

  15. #36315
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I used to draw that all the time.. am I in some sort of cult?

  16. #36316
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:Tsunako
    Posts
    9,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    I used to draw that all the time.. am I in some sort of cult?
    Yes. A one person cult.

  17. #36317
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    I used to draw that all the time.. am I in some sort of cult?
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Yes. A one person cult.
    TIL Miggie is going to hell :c


  18. #36318
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,655
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    TIL Miggie is going to hell :c
    Not if he joins my cult. I am part jebus, after all.

  19. #36319
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Not if he joins my cult. I am part jebus, after all.
    This ability to self-mod, allowing the bannable Skeli and his shit posts to keep on posting. I’m positive, this guy has acquired abilities of the Koreaboo WITH THE HELP OF MIGGIE!!!

    This post of mine glows with an awesome power! Its burning letters tells me to defeat you!

    TAKE THIS!

    MY LOVE, MY ANGER, AND ALL OF MY SORROW!

    SHINING POST!


  20. #36320
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    This ability to self-mod, allowing the bannable Skeli and his shit posts to keep on posting. I’m positive, this guy has acquired abilities of the Koreaboo WITH THE HELP OF MIGGIE!!!
    This post of mine glows with an awesome power! Its burning letters tells me to defeat you!
    TAKE THIS!
    MY LOVE, MY ANGER, AND ALL OF MY SORROW!
    SHINING POST!
    All the while, this is playing in the background.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •