1. #36341
    Legendary! Drugs-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I thought this was an anime thread. When are we getting back on topic?
    You like anime too? This is my favorite! What's the one you posted called?



  2. #36342
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    You like anime too? This is my favorite! What's the one you posted called?

    [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d1/Spies_Totally_Spies.jpg[IMG]
    oh my god I loved that anime when I was a kid. i used to watch it everyday after school DD

    maybe youv already seen it but avatar is also an good anime

  3. #36343
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    聖ミカエル女子学園
    Posts
    6,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    oh my god I loved that anime when I was a kid. i used to watch it everyday after school DD

    maybe youv already seen it but avatar is also an good anime
    I thought you were gay for koreans.

  4. #36344
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That's a bad gif, you should feel bad.
    Yes, he should.


  5. #36345
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    You are, without a doubt, the fourth most horribly judgmental person I've ever met on these forums. Go away.
    My taste is very good, you go away.

  6. #36346
    Legendary! Drugs-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    oh my god I loved that anime when I was a kid. i used to watch it everyday after school DD

    maybe youv already seen it but avatar is also an good anime
    AVATAR IS THE BEST ANIME EVER MADE, EVER. But, Totally Spies is still my favorite, because it's about girls, and somehow Japan made American culture a lot like it actually is here! I was amazed!

    Code Lyoko is relly good too!


  7. #36347
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    You like anime too? This is my favorite! What's the one you posted called?

    [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d1/Spies_Totally_Spies.jpg[MG]
    Its called naootoo and its sugoi desu ka. Its about a kawaii ninja and his koi named sakaya and there so sugoi oishi together! Its probably my okiniiri anime ever.

  8. #36348
    Legendary! Drugs-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Its called naootoo and its sugoi desu ka. Its about a kawaii ninja and his koi named sakaya and there so sugoi oishi together! Its probably my okiniiri anime ever.
    Have you ever heard of an anime called Beach? I hear it's good, but when I googled it, it had nothing to do with the ocean??????


  9. #36349
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    AVATAR IS THE BEST ANIME EVER MADE, EVER. But, Totally Spies is still my favorite, because it's about girls, and somehow Japan made American culture a lot like it actually is here! I was amazed!

    Code Lyoko is relly good too!

  10. #36350
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    My taste is very good, you go away.
    No. You do nothing but say negative things about people's posts, avatars and sigs. Leave.

    Press ZL to Squid

  11. #36351
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Have you ever heard of an anime called Beach? I hear it's good, but when I googled it, it had nothing to do with the ocean??????
    beach pls do u even bleach?

  12. #36352
    I like Narutoes.


  13. #36353
    Legendary! Drugs-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    beach pls do u even bleach?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNpxQN3Syf8
    Bleach? You mean like Oxyclean?


  14. #36354
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Bleach? You mean like Oxyclean?
    no, like bleach martinis

  15. #36355
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Have you ever heard of an anime called Beach? I hear it's good, but when I googled it, it had nothing to do with the ocean??????
    No, but have any of you guys ever heard of dragon ball z? It's probably the manliest thing i've ever watched. It's about space men punching each other harder than hammers in space. Trunks is my favorite character. He's so cool and has nice hair i'd love to smell it.

  16. #36356
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    No. You do nothing but say negative things about people's posts, avatars and sigs. Leave.
    No. Make me leave.


    Oh and for the record, I'm joking, in case that doesn't seem obvious.

  17. #36357
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    [IMG]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/343/827/f20.png[IMG]

  18. #36358
    Legendary! Drugs-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    no, like bleach martinis
    What does that have to do with anime?
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    No, but have any of you guys ever heard of dragon ball z? It's probably the manliest thing i've ever watched. It's about space men punching each other harder than hammers in space. Trunks is my favorite character. He's so cool and has nice hair i'd love to smell it.
    Oh I remember that one, didn't they catch monsters too, and it was like, a huge game thing? I can't believe I know all this, I'm such a nerd.


  19. #36359


    So cute. I love babies.

  20. #36360
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    No. You do nothing but say negative things about people's posts, avatars and sigs. Leave.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •