1. #36601
    Legendary! Drugs-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    digglett's ava/sig is my current favourite on MMOC ;o
    I know, because Kariya is a saint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I bet you didn't fap to either and hid under the covers during the scary parts.
    Are you implying there is scary anime?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    How could Elfen Lied not be fappable. The only reason I gave it a 5/10 score is because of that.
    That rating is still a little too high.
    Last edited by Drugs-chan; 2012-12-07 at 12:33 AM.


  2. #36602
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    That rating is still a little too high.
    I've always been bad at giving anime the rating they deserve, thinking "Oh it wasn't that bad". Every once in a while I go through my list and drastically change scores around based on what I think of said anime at the time. Currently Elfen Lied is there but with how awful the show was it could go lower.

  3. #36603
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Are you implying there is scary anime?
    Scary as in the parts that weren't moe slice of life. Because that's all you can handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I've always been bad at giving anime the rating they deserve, thinking "Oh it wasn't that bad". Every once in a while I go through my list and drastically change scores around based on what I think of said anime at the time. Currently Elfen Lied is there but with how awful the show was it could go lower.
    I did the same, then i just got tired of it and erased all my scores. So much nicer with everything blank.

  4. #36604
    Whole thread is babbies.

    Press ZL to Squid

  5. #36605
    Legendary! Drugs-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Scary as in the parts that weren't moe slice of life. Because that's all you can handle.
    Y U MAD THO??? XDD
    j


  6. #36606
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Y U MAD THO??? XDD
    j
    I'm not even fucking upset in the god damn slightest 0/10 shittiest troll go back to you're hole smelly piece of doody.

  7. #36607
    Legendary! Drugs-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I'm not even fucking upset in the god damn slightest 0/10 shittiest troll go back to you're hole smelly piece of doody.
    What the duck did you just say about be you little witch?


  8. #36608
    Such vulgarity in this thread tonight.

    Press ZL to Squid

  9. #36609
    My virginity can't handle all this profanity.

  10. #36610
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    What the duck did you just say about be you little witch?
    You lookin to start some slit you mega knitter?

  11. #36611

  12. #36612
    Legendary! Drugs-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    You lookin to start some slit you mega knitter?
    How dare you use such words.


  13. #36613
    Bloodsail Admiral Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,108
    guys please don't cuss, this is a pg 11 forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

  14. #36614
    Snort. Looks like the vacuum cleaner in the background is hooked up to his shield.

  15. #36615
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    guys please don't cuss, this is a pg 11 forum
    PG11? I would prefer to keep at a G, if at all possible.

    Press ZL to Squid

  16. #36616
    I think we need to keep this EC for the nintoddlers

  17. #36617
    Legendary! Drugs-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    I think we need to keep this EC for the nintoddlers
    NINTENDOMINATION XDDDD


    u


  18. #36618
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    How dare you use such words.
    I'm a lone wolf rebel. I do what i want, dweeb.

  19. #36619
    Legendary! Drugs-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I'm a lone wolf rebel. I do what i want, dweeb.
    Do you want to join my wolf pack? I'm the alpha.


  20. #36620
    Bloodsail Admiral Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I'm a lone wolf rebel. I do what i want, dweeb.
    you know when you say hurtful things like that you're only hurting yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •