1. #37001
    Dreadlord Coffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    You're not me

    shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

  2. #37002
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I missed half the conversation. Did we all decide whether we were M or S yet?
    You suck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    and why would that be?
    I'm working under the assumption that they're fairly even, thus, while it is possible, it is more likely for your friends to be 50:50

    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    look Zefie! another M!
    Look. What. where?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    don't let your pretty little M head get confused by things that aren't for you to question anyway <3
    Shaddap, I do what I want.



    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Oh I must have clicked on the 'Hit on everything that moves' thread instead of chat thread. My mistake.
    What, you don't like it when I do that, Slut-chan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~?

  3. #37003
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    2,735
    Good afternoon how are we all?

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  4. #37004
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    What madness is this, you linked something good.
    I always link good stuff. Your taste is just generally bad.

  5. #37005
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue
    Posts
    5,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    ¯\(º_o)/¯

    Anything I guess...
    a switch, then?
    unless by "anything" you actually mean "nothing, really".

    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I don't like Christmas
    BUT TEH COOKIEZ!!
    3 in a row was my absolute maximum, ever.
    ah, but our desires should never be bound by petty reality, our feelings not by reason, our fantasies not by possibility.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I finished No Bra, im having a sad.
    /patpat

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    I'm working under the assumption that they're fairly even, thus, while it is possible, it is more likely for your friends to be 50:50
    you'd think my personal experience and thoughts should do more to the credibility of my claim about a dozen of people i know, than the assumption about a statistical average.
    besides, i don't think it would be 50:50 in studies either.

    of course i obviously could be wrong, durr^^ but assuming that you can make a better guess than me -- about my own experience and surroundings -- only based on such obvious facts like the human memory beeing selective and a (possible) average number beeing different, feels a little.. arrogant tbh. i thought you had more trust in me =/
    Look. What. where?
    where? there! *points*

    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Good afternoon how are we all?
    tiiireeed .___.

    and you?

  6. #37006
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i thought you had more trust in me =/
    This isn't a problem I ascribe to you in particular, I ascribe it to everyone, including myself. (Though admittedly sometimes to a faulty degree.)
    However...
    besides, i don't think it would be 50:50 in studies either.
    What makes you say this, besides your friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    where? there! *points*
    But there's nobody there.

  7. #37007
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    You're not me
    I art thou
    Thou art me
    We're a happy family
    Last edited by Monokuma; 2012-12-11 at 03:57 PM.

  8. #37008
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    2,735
    Same as you Sy tired and hungry.

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  9. #37009
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    BUT TEH COOKIEZ!!
    I has no cookies for xmas
    I think I'll just eat whatever

  10. #37010
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    the question should be: for whom do you like it to be painful? (´・ω・`)
    You mean who would you endure the pain for? (´・ω・`)
    Last edited by Worer; 2012-12-11 at 05:57 PM.

  11. #37011
    May 29th 2013 Wed
    Iron Maiden; Lisboa – Pavilhão Atlântico; 19:30; 33€


  12. #37012
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    May 29th 2013 Wed
    Iron Maiden; Lisboa – Pavilhão Atlântico; 19:30; 33€

    [IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5sta4Gsh11qayhrz.jpg[IMG]
    Iron who?
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay
    ~my lips, my titties, my hips, my pussy~

  13. #37013
    March 11th 2013 Mon
    Justin Bieber + Cody Simpson; Lisboa – Pavilhão Atlântico; 19:30; desde 40 €








    April 16th 2013 Tues
    Rammstein; Lisboa – Pavilhão Atlântico; 20:00; desde 33 €

  14. #37014
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Iron who?
    British heavy metal band, one of the best ones in the world at the moment imo. (if not the best)
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    May 29th 2013 Wed
    Iron Maiden; Lisboa – Pavilhão Atlântico; 19:30; 33€

    Why the :iconmah9ggaplz: ?

  15. #37015
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Why the :iconmah9ggaplz: ?
    Year's looking good son. 2012 was poor asides like 2 good gigs early on in the year and the standard every-year festivals.

  16. #37016
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    2,735
    Cirnno is best 2hu I have no idea what im saying.

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  17. #37017
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:Tsunako
    Posts
    10,218
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I always link good stuff. Your taste is just generally bad.
    No, your taste is shit 100% until that last link, making it 99.9%

  18. #37018
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Cirnno is best 2hu I have no idea what im saying.
    yukari pls

  19. #37019
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    yukari pls
    th8 final boss*

  20. #37020
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    th8 final boss*
    SA stage 4 midboss, stage 5 midboss, stage 5 boss, stage 6 midboss*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •