1. #37121
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I refuse to click that.
    I clicked it, it's nothing bad.

    I didn't click it, I don't know what it is.

  2. #37122
    Its snow.

    You babbies

  3. #37123
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    silly, cookies are a requirement for anyone at christmassy times.
    everything else is just unimportant trappings.

    here, try one!
    *hands homemade vanillekipferl*
    No no no no!
    No cookies!

  4. #37124
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Its snow.

    You babbies
    But.. snow is pretty. How could it give a person nightmares?

  5. #37125
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    But.. snow is pretty. How could it give a person nightmares?
    A person who experienced the -25C temperature the year before, and seen "mountains" of snow, having over 3m in height.

  6. #37126
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Obe, are you Portuguese by any chance?
    Yes .

  7. #37127
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    No no no no!
    No cookies!
    what the hell is wrong with you?!
    eat the cookies! EAT THEM!!

    @_@

  8. #37128
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    what the hell is wrong with you?!
    eat the cookies! EAT THEM!!
    I'm sorry but this is a straight no.
    My browser doesn't accept cookies.

  9. #37129
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,202
    break up with your browser then, you deserve better!

    i tend to think of myself as someone very tolerant to other's different lifestyles and preferences, but not eating cookies is just really taking it too far.

    @_@

  10. #37130
    Puh-lease.
    I'm just trying to convince myself cookies are bad to forget I won't get any.
    Don't shatter the illusion

  11. #37131
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Puh-lease.
    I'm just trying to convince myself cookies are bad to forget I won't get any.
    Don't shatter the illusion
    oh uhm.. okay, i guess they.. they aren't.... that good anway....

    *covers his face and runs away*

    @_@

  12. #37132
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:ぺこ
    Posts
    8,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Puh-lease.
    I'm just trying to convince myself cookies are bad to forget I won't get any.
    Don't shatter the illusion
    I got cookies. Snickerdoodles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    What if it's Sakuya.
    Should Sakuya gtfo?
    That depends.

  13. #37133
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    oh uhm.. okay, i guess they.. they aren't.... that good anway....

    *covers his face and runs away*
    T-thanks...
    This really means a lot to me, knowing that you care about my feelings.... (´・ω・`)

    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I got cookies. Snickerdoodles.
    That depends.
    I googled that and that doesn't look yummy at all.
    Really. It doesn't.
    Not.
    Not at all.
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2012-12-11 at 11:05 PM.

  14. #37134
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    T-thanks...
    This really means a lot to me, knowing that you care about my feelings.... (´・ω・`)
    of course i do!
    ah, uhm, i mean.. you seem like a nice pony after all, so.. of course i would, right?

    @_@

  15. #37135
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,907
    I need more oatmeal and rasin cookies

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  16. #37136
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:ぺこ
    Posts
    8,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I googled that and that doesn't look yummy at all.
    Really. It doesn't.
    Not.
    Not at all.
    It's just a cinnamon cookie.

  17. #37137
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    It's just a cinnamon cookie.
    Cinnamon is terrible

  18. #37138
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,706
    So this is the worst day this year for me.

    Google decided they didn't like me and blocked me out of my Google account permanently. I lost my Google Music library, my Google phone account, all my Youtube playlists and subscriptions, all the websites I was subscribed to on Google Reader, all my saved e-mails and all my e-mail contacts, all my Google Docs, and all the website newsletters I was subscribed to through my e-mail account.

    I am raging harder then I have ever ever raged.

    Currently in the process of remaking my Youtube playlists (Nightcore and AMV), remembering all the websites I was subscribed to on my gReader, changing my phone account, uploading all my songs again, and changing the e-mail address of all the websites/games I use. :|

  19. #37139
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    So this is the worst day this year for me.

    Google decided they didn't like me and blocked me out of my Google account permanently. I lost my Google Music library, my Google phone account, all my Youtube playlists and subscriptions, all the websites I was subscribed to on Google Reader, all my saved e-mails and all my e-mail contacts, all my Google Docs, and all the website newsletters I was subscribed to through my e-mail account.

    I am raging harder then I have ever ever raged.
    Did you upload something to Youtube that got taken down for copyright?

  20. #37140
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Did you upload something to Youtube that got taken down for copyright?
    I did that a few weeks ago, but that's not the reason.

    They didn't like my loli folder.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •