1. #37161
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Cut down several before you decide on the one you want
    That wouldn't be nice to the owners, the trees or other customers.

  2. #37162
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brantin View Post
    That wouldn't be nice to the owners, the trees or other customers.
    But it would be fun!

  3. #37163
    It would also be a lot of work.

  4. #37164
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Persona 4 is best anime
    [video=youtube;IBIZ7GZl1qM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBIZ7GZl1qM[video]
    >watching the anime as opposed to playing the game

    shigdigs

    You are better than this, broccoli

  5. #37165
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    >watching the anime as opposed to playing the game

    shigdigs

    You are better than this, broccoli
    I just finished the Golden edition on the vita.

    Oh whats that? You havnt....well....step it up.
    Last edited by Monokuma; 2012-12-12 at 05:17 AM.

  6. #37166
    This thread looks like so much fun. Just sad that i know nothing of anime or ponyes, so 2/3 of it is lost one me
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

  7. #37167
    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    This thread looks like so much fun. Just sad that i know nothing of anime or ponyes, so 2/3 of it is lost one me
    Run while you still can.

  8. #37168
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I just finished the Golden edition on the vita.

    Oh whats that? You havnt....well....step it up.
    [video=youtube;JbevovQbMvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbevovQbMvw[video]
    I don't own a vita, I beat the original a long time ago. Didn't impress me as much as 3 did though.

  9. #37169
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    I don't own a vita, I beat the original a long time ago. Didn't impress me as much as 3 did though.
    4 is better in almost every way.
    You will never make a Snow Teddie with Nanako


  10. #37170
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    4 is better in almost every way.
    The gameplay was better, and for obvious reasons too. It was worse in every other regard though.

  11. #37171
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:ぺこ
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    4 is better in almost every way.
    You will never make a Snow Teddie with Nanako

    [img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/98511522/IMAG0071.jpg[img]


    I found out they make an adorable couple.

  12. #37172
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    The gameplay was better, and for obvious reasons too. It was worse in every other regard though.
    4's soundtrack was much better.
    4's characters were considerably better

    And as Rem said.

    Chie x Yukiko <3 Should be confirmed canon

    The only thing im enjoying more in 3 is the way they summon Personas. A gun to the head is cooler than crushing a card.


    Im also maybe 2 hours into P3P :33333
    Last edited by Monokuma; 2012-12-12 at 06:18 AM.

  13. #37173
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    This thread looks like so much fun. Just sad that i know nothing of anime or ponyes, so 2/3 of it is lost one me
    This thread is about chatting, not about any of those.

    Those have their own threads.
    pro-gun liberal

  14. #37174
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    This thread is about chatting, not about any of those.

    Those have their own threads.
    Shhhhhh shhhhhh shhhhhh
    Its all so quiet
    Shhhhhh Shhhhhh Shhhhhh

  15. #37175
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Those have their own threads.
    Anime thread is about naruto and SAO. We need a place for moe.

  16. #37176
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    4's soundtrack was much better.
    4's characters were considerably better

    And as Rem said.

    Chie x Yukiko <3 Should be confirmed canon

    The only thing im enjoying more in 3 is the way they summon Personas. A gun to the head is cooler than crushing a card.


    Im also maybe 2 hours into P3P :33333
    P3 has some great things. P4 has many good things. That's mostly the difference.

    Chie was terrible, Yukiko was semi-decent. Neither holds a candle to Naoto, and Naoto herself was poor compared to Aigis. Even Yukari was way better.

  17. #37177
    I've tried playing Persona back in 2011, I'm not patient enough to finish it. Also shame that trying to improve your social skills into the game damages the rl ones.

  18. #37178
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    I've tried playing Persona back in 2011, I'm not patient enough to finish it. Also shame that trying to improve your social skills into the game damages the rl ones.
    100 percent playthrough on P3, 110ish hours played

    Get on my level

  19. #37179
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    P3 has some great things. P4 has many good things. That's mostly the difference.

    Chie was terrible, Yukiko was semi-decent. Neither holds a candle to Naoto, and Naoto herself was poor compared to Aigis. Even Yukari was way better.
    That sure is a lot of bad taste.

    P3 is trying too hard to be edgy and grim-dark. The music is just meh, and that male party member you get at the start just seems like a total douchebag.

  20. #37180
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    That sure is a lot of bad taste.

    P3 is trying too hard to be edgy and grim-dark. The music is just meh, and that male party member you get at the start just seems like a total douchebag.
    It's not trying too hard at all. It's a hell of a lot better than the unserious 'YOU'RE THE PLAGUE' farce of a story that P4 had.

    Junpei? He's cool. He's not a douche at all. Akihiko is a bit of a hard-ass but he doesn't overdo it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •