1. #37181
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Anime thread is about naruto and SAO. We need a place for moe.
    pro-gun liberal

  2. #37182

  3. #37183
    I've been thinking about watching Sao, since people talk about it so often. Is it any good?

  4. #37184
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    I've been thinking about watching Sao, since people talk about it so often. Is it any good?
    It's a cliche harem about 1D plot armor and friends that doesn't care about taking place in an mmorpg while raving shounen fans worship how it's deeper than the sea since it tries to be everything. Fake incest is the show's highlight and SAO stands for AOTY.
    Accel World is leagues better.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-12-12 at 09:36 AM.

  5. #37185
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,903
    Skelly why do you have a stocking on your head?

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  6. #37186
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    That depends.
    Depends on what?

  7. #37187
    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    This thread looks like so much fun. Just sad that i know nothing of anime or ponyes, so 2/3 of it is lost one me
    Ignore them!

    Just talk about what you want, this is Chat Thread, almost anything is welcomed here.

  8. #37188
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    I've been thinking about watching Sao, since people talk about it so often. Is it any good?
    People say the anime is a bad adaptation to the light novel. I guess it is fun.
    The only good characters are sugu and that pink haired blacksmith.
    pro-gun liberal

  9. #37189
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Ignore them!

    Just talk about what you want, this is Chat Thread, almost anything is welcomed here.
    yeah, especially talk about the weather, pie, or bdsm.

    @_@

  10. #37190
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    yeah, especially talk about the weather, pie, or bdsm.
    That too.

    Cookies, also cookies. Everyone likes cookies.

  11. #37191
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    yeah, especially talk about the weather, pie, or bdsm.
    I'm in a guild called pie, so i should be able to follow that line \o/
    I'm out of cookies. The snow prevented my mother to come over here with my christmas-cookies, so i might have to make some myself soon, before shit hits the fan (cookiejar being empty)
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

  12. #37192
    In 1891 Columbus sailed the ocean blue...

    Has anyone ever heard of "Koala's March"? They apparently fudge filled cookies shaped like koalas and oddly seem to be a Japanese thing... or Thiland maybe?

  13. #37193
    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    I'm in a guild called pie, so i should be able to follow that line \o/
    I'm out of cookies. The snow prevented my mother to come over here with my christmas-cookies, so i might have to make some myself soon, before shit hits the fan (cookiejar being empty)
    ! !

    NO COOKIES!??!!?!?

    That is terrible. Having no cookies in the house is more horrible than torture itself!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    In 1891 Columbus sailed the ocean blue...

    Has anyone ever heard of "Koala's March"? They apparently fudge filled cookies shaped like koalas and oddly seem to be a Japanese thing... or Thiland maybe?
    Never heard of that before.

  14. #37194
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Cookies, also cookies. Everyone likes cookies.
    sshhh, i'm trying to stay quiet about the cookies, and it's hard enough for me to do so already <.<

    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    I'm in a guild called pie, so i should be able to follow that line \o/
    good man(/woman)!

    my most delicious guild was called "honey pancake"

    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    In 1891 Columbus sailed the ocean blue...

    Has anyone ever heard of "Koala's March"? They apparently fudge filled cookies shaped like koalas and oddly seem to be a Japanese thing... or Thiland maybe?
    OMGHAIARLEEHOWAREYOUUU?!?! ^____^

    also, no idea, sorry..
    Last edited by Sy; 2012-12-12 at 03:32 PM.

    @_@

  15. #37195
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    sshhh, i'm trying to stay quiet about the cookies, and it's hard enough for me to do so already <.<
    Oh, we are whispering now? Okay, sorry, I won't speak about cookies then.

  16. #37196
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    sshhh, i'm trying to stay quiet about the cookies, and it's hard enough for me to do so already <.<
    Don't worry, this strong and assertive male will protect her.

  17. #37197
    Hai Sy

    Also... yea idk, they sell them at an asian restaurant I eat at sometimes. Just was wondering. Pretty nomy though

  18. #37198
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    In 1891 Columbus sailed the ocean blue...

    Has anyone ever heard of "Koala's March"? They apparently fudge filled cookies shaped like koalas and oddly seem to be a Japanese thing... or Thiland maybe?
    It's some kind of japanese candy-cookie <.<
    Havn't heard about it should have a story back in time though
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    good man(/woman)!

    my most delicious guild was called "honey pancake"

    OMGHAIARLEE
    Oh. Delicious name fore sure. Enough to make me hungry..I would really like some pancakes now. Seems fitting with the snow outside.. have to make a pile in the next couple of days ;D

    Male, btw <.<
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

  19. #37199
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    It's a cliche harem about 1D plot armor and friends that doesn't care about taking place in an mmorpg while raving shounen fans worship how it's deeper than the sea since it tries to be everything. Fake incest is the show's highlight and SAO stands for AOTY.
    Accel World is leagues better.
    rate fanservice

  20. #37200
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    rate fanservice
    Probably 5 to 6/10.

    SAO is a love/hate relationship. You get excited to see it every week, but the ending of each episode makes you pissed off and want to drop it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •