1. #37281
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Oh......oh god.
    Shhh. Don't speak.

  2. #37282
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Most sludge/drone/doom is definitely in my good books. With that said, it's hard to dislike Electric Wizard - dat delicious slow pace.

    I like you.

  3. #37283
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Shhh. Don't speak.



    This is 2much4me now.

  4. #37284
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    [video=youtube;56f2Kt6IeZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56f2Kt6IeZU[video]

    This is 2much4me now.
    Are you sure?

    Because this song feels like a song for something.

  5. #37285
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Are you sure?

    Because this song feels like a song for something.
    IT FEELS LIKE YOU SHOULD BACK UP
    Cuz im not about to lose to you!

  6. #37286
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    No sorry, you're not going to skirt around the issue here Sy. What?
    that's it, actually.

    also, i like skirts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    tfw there's a spider in the bathroom and you're too scared to enter
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Smash it.

    Or pick it up.

    Or shove it off.

    Kick its ass.

    Also, don't forget to ask Mr./Ms. Spider to get out, gently, of course.
    you forgot the "burn down house" option.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I'm scared
    no
    I'll just wait until I really can't anymore
    sounds like you need a strong and assertive man to protect you, indeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Go outside?
    ....going outside?

    what kind of weirdo are you? o__O

    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    me and Majad are going steady
    looks like you're going steamy, even!

    because, you know...... chatting on steam... ha. haha.

    <_<

    >_>


    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    No.

    I'm the one who makes the rules here.
    oh my! forget i ever said you're bad at this dom stuff, you're doing greeaat <3

  7. #37287
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    t....going outside?

    what kind of weirdo are you? o__O
    hey if there is something wrong with the toilet........

    Its called the Call of Nature for a reason :P

  8. #37288
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    also, i like skirts!
    ...weirdo.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    sounds like you need a strong and assertive man to protect you, indeed!
    No, not need. Have.

  9. #37289
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    hey if there is something wrong with the toilet........

    Its called the Call of Nature for a reason :P
    eeew, nature! D:

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    ...weirdo.
    ^_^
    No, not need. Have.
    you say that as if the "need" would by default exclude the "have".

  10. #37290
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    you say that as if the "need" would by default exclude the "have".
    Psh, if you have something why would you need it?

  11. #37291
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,762
    You two are to kawaii

  12. #37292
    Good afternoon. How is everyone's lunch going?

  13. #37293
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    sounds like you need a strong and assertive man to protect you, indeed!
    Does insecticide count as strong and assertive?

  14. #37294
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Does insecticide count as strong and assertive?
    It's as close as you're going to get in this thread

  15. #37295
    It's time for me to get back to work. I hope everyone has or had a good lunch.

  16. #37296

  17. #37297
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Yami's Turkish yep. And I'm Portuguese. Though with the amount of Brazilian people we have over here these days you may as well count everything as one and the same. We're just not as dark-skinned and we don't play our music as loud.
    Oh yay

    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    You two are to kawaii
    They are a Hawaiian island? o.O

  18. #37298
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    They are a Hawaiian island? o.O
    Urban Dictionary to the rescue!

  19. #37299
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Psh, if you have something why would you need it?
    ah, well, i guess that's more of an issue of definition.

    the way i see it, a need is something that is generally there -- and that can be in a fufilled state or not -- unless the situation changes.
    beeing protected by someone fulfills the need of beeing protected (duh), but it does not negate it, otherwise it wouldn't matter if that protection is lost again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    You two are to kawaii
    heh, you should've seen us a year ago^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Does insecticide count as strong and assertive?
    i'd say that really depends on the situation, but it should be fine in the current nature of your problem.

    i would not, however, advice to use it during a play. it may not respond proberly to safe words.

  20. #37300
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    "Means 'cute' in Japanese. Horrendously overused by fangirls on anything chibi. ANYTHING. Because they feel the need to repeat the three Japanese words they know OVER AND OVER. And they LEARNED said Japanese words by watching 'Naruto' in Japanese on YouTube ALL THE TIME."


    LOL.. oh urbandictionary you...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •