1. #37341
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I post waaay too often for somebody who doesn't belong here.
    Join the club... about the posting too much part... I think. This is not the place it used to be.

  2. #37342
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Join the club... about the posting too much part... I think. This is not the place it used to be.
    Yeah, I'll just stop now.
    KONGOU DESS

  3. #37343
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    300 posts
    haha

  4. #37344
    Guys, what is love?

  5. #37345
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    2,793
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Guys, what is love?
    Baby dont hurt me

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  6. #37346
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Guys, what is love?
    A night at the Roxbury.

  7. #37347
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    A night at the Roxbury.
    Ive never actually seen it, is it good?

  8. #37348
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Ive never actually seen it, is it good?
    It's a movie based on a Saturday Night Live skit. You decide.

  9. #37349
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    It's a movie based on a Saturday Night Live skit. You decide.
    Probally not for me then. Mcgruber....

  10. #37350
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:三島くろね
    Posts
    10,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Everyone knows that's not true.
    But you mod PvP forum, everyone knows that PvP forum is full of crazy. You're crazy!
    Therefore your opinion is invalid. So hah.
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Why do I care? :P

  11. #37351
    Because you are losing. To me

  12. #37352
    Good morning everyone. How are your weekends going? I'm getting ready to go pick out and cut our Christmas tree.

  13. #37353
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    But you mod PvP forum, everyone knows that PvP forum is full of crazy. You're crazy!
    Therefore your opinion is invalid. So hah.
    Weeeeeeeeell.

  14. #37354
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Because you are losing. To me
    Hello Coffer.

  15. #37355
    Pandaren Monk Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    420th State
    Posts
    1,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Hello Coffer.
    Hey hey Worer. I'm getting this, so be jealous: http://www.moegallery.com/Denpa-Onna...s-A-p-281.html

  16. #37356
    Please tell me you're not actually getting that.

  17. #37357
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Hey hey Worer. I'm getting this, so be jealous: http://www.moegallery.com/Denpa-Onna...s-A-p-281.html
    Just you wait, I'll catch up when I'll have some actual money! But I won't buy a pillow though.

  18. #37358
    Pandaren Monk Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    420th State
    Posts
    1,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Please tell me you're not actually getting that.
    Of course I'm getting it, why wouldn't I?

    I'm also getting this: http://www.jlist.com/product/NIECAL13005

    and eventually this (body pillow): http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...0L._SY450_.jpg

    When I have all these things it's going to be like the best life ever.

  19. #37359
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    and eventually this (body pillow): http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...0L._SY450_.jpg

    When I have all these things it's going to be like the best life ever.
    Too lewd!

  20. #37360
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    2,793
    I plan to get a body pillow when i go to meet up May at MCM London.

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •