1. #37381
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's physically impossible to have sex with a pillow.
    I hate myself for knowing evidence that proves that wrong.

    The world you live in isn't as shiny as it seems.
    KONGOU DESS

  2. #37382
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I think your eye fell out
    You think we should poke it?
    Mute
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Demons

  3. #37383
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue
    Posts
    5,341
    i think we should.

    just in case.

  4. #37384
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You think we should poke it?
    With a stick.

    Make it squelch

  5. #37385
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Fuyuki City
    Posts
    2,629
    Maybe lick it instead.

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  6. #37386
    With a stick? Not lewd enough.

    I think I'll just use my finger and touch it, probably smash it after and see how it goes.

    Then say, "Sorry, Meari, your eye told me to do these horrible things to it. "
    Mute
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Demons

  7. #37387
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue
    Posts
    5,341
    ah, could've known that was your prevered way of general interaction, Hudson.

    i like it.

  8. #37388
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I think your eye fell out

  9. #37389
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Fuyuki City
    Posts
    2,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    ah, could've known that was your prevered way of general interaction, Hudson.

    i like it.
    Well i dont..........look over there.

    hides again

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  10. #37390
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Well i dont..........look over there.

    hides again
    If you are going to RP do it in the pony thread. We dont want your kind here.

  11. #37391
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue
    Posts
    5,341
    *looks over there*

    pie! O:

    *runs over and eats ALL the pie!*

  12. #37392
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    If you are going to RP do it in the pony thread. We dont want your kind here.
    This is the RolePlay general.
    KONGOU DESS

  13. #37393
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    This is the RolePlay general.
    No .

  14. #37394
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I hate myself for knowing evidence that proves that wrong.

    The world you live in isn't as shiny as it seems.
    My monkeysphere is pretty fucking shiny. And I only really, realistically care about my monkeysphere. I should've taken this into account while stating it's physically impossible to have sex with a pillow - now that I broaden my horizons and think about it a little more and it's pretty hard to think of something you can't pretend to have hanky panky with.

  15. #37395
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Fuyuki City
    Posts
    2,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    No .
    Fun allowed?

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  16. #37396
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    My monkeysphere is pretty fucking shiny. And I only really, realistically care about my monkeysphere. I should've taken this into account while stating it's physically impossible to have sex with a pillow - now that I broaden my horizons and think about it a little more and it's pretty hard to think of something you can't pretend to have hanky panky with.
    I once saw a picture of somebody who got their penis stuck inside an AK 47.

    Some people get very creative.
    KONGOU DESS

  17. #37397
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Fun allowed?
    No .

  18. #37398
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue
    Posts
    5,341
    i'm having fun anyway! \o/

    *feels like a rebel*

  19. #37399
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i'm having fun anyway! \o/
    *feels like a rebel*
    No .

  20. #37400
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    No .
    Yes .
    Mute
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Demons

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •