1. #37421
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    LOOK EVERYPONY!! NEW SHINEY SIGNADSHURE!! ^_^
    also, caps.
    No !

  2. #37422
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    No !
    What happened to you, Enze. You used to be cool.

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  3. #37423
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    What happened to you, Enze. You used to be cool.




    Ouch.. My pride...
    Last edited by Enzefik; 2012-12-16 at 05:56 AM.

  4. #37424
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zCCPz.gif[IMG]


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  5. #37425
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    -1 for community.

    Overrated, underfunny

  6. #37426
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg3s3cH3z31qbwdexo1_400.gif[IMG]
    There are no words... I'm gonna guess it's supposed to be a "woah, calm down" gesture?

  7. #37427
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    There are no words...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=BtG-VwlwNf0#!

  8. #37428
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    There are no words... I'm gonna guess it's supposed to be a "woah, calm down" gesture?
    'tis a hush!

    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    -1 for community.

    Overrated, underfunny
    Didn't it kind of have only like 2.5 mil viewers on latest season finale and almost got cancelled?
    Hardly overrated if it dies due to unpopularity

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  9. #37429
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    After watching CS tournaments I can never help but wonder why I still play WoW for the competitive aspect it has to it.
    Yeah, I quit that noise in S9. The PvP kind of became a joke really, nothing more annoying than watching your mastery of a class over the years getting shit on because it becomes faceroll, unrewarding, and any reroller and their grandma can get 2.2k after a week of playing said class. However somethings look pretty good now, except all I hear is mages and warriors being stupid again, which is nothing new.

    Might try out Forge though, seems pretty interesting for a PvP game since I'm not all interested in DotA2 or any FPS atm.

  10. #37430
    What exactly IS Forge? I saw it on Steam for like $20, which means probably not buying it any time soon, but what kind of game is it?

  11. #37431
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    What exactly IS Forge? I saw it on Steam for like $20, which means probably not buying it any time soon, but what kind of game is it?
    It's an action PvP game where you can choose from 5 classes to play: Warden(tank), Pathfinder(ranger), Assassin, Pyromancer, and Shaman(healer). It's fast paced and requires you to jump a lot and do wall jumping to get around places. It's pretty damn dynamic from what I've seen. You also have to aim your abilities so theres a bit of FPS element to it.

  12. #37432
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708


    The video looks pretty well made, seems like they spend good money on publicity.
    KONGOU DESS

  13. #37433
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    It's an action PvP game where you can choose from 5 classes to play: Warden(tank), Pathfinder(ranger), Assassin, Pyromancer, and Shaman(healer). It's fast paced and requires you to jump a lot and do wall jumping to get around places. It's pretty damn dynamic from what I've seen. You also have to aim your abilities so theres a bit of FPS element to it.
    Sounds neat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    [video=youtube;YgmayUxbH0U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgmayUxbH0U&feature=player_embedded[video]
    The video looks pretty well made, seems like they spend good money on publicity.
    Looks neat. If it goes on sale during the holiday sale on steam, I might buy it.

  14. #37434
    I've got 5 Firefall beta invites if any of you want one.

  15. #37435
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:Tsunako
    Posts
    10,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    What happened to you, Enze. You used to be cool.
    I don't know, but his sig has a seizure it seems.

  16. #37436
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I don't know, but his sig has a seizure it seems.
    I'm seeing a still image. Are you sure you're feeling well?

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  17. #37437
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    2,638
    Looking at it makes me want to lie down in a dark room.

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  18. #37438
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:Tsunako
    Posts
    10,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I'm seeing a still image. Are you sure you're feeling well?
    Not sure, I've been playing games too long... >.>

  19. #37439
    Pandaren Monk Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    420th State
    Posts
    1,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Not sure, I've been playing games too long... >.>
    It's definitely moving.

    Open it up in a new tab.

  20. #37440

    it's dying

    Last edited by Worer; 2012-12-16 at 12:32 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •