1. #38161
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    13,933
    Can someone explain why the fuck anyone wears high heels to me? Like... fucking why? You have to walk like a goddamned chicken!

    And don't get me started on those fucking knee-high leather boots with stiletto heels. Swear to god I'm gonna punch the next person I see wearing them.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  2. #38162
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue
    Posts
    5,342
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Can someone explain why the fuck anyone wears high heels to me? Like... fucking why? You have to walk like a goddamned chicken!
    actually, no you don't -- unless you don't have the needed practise and elegance.
    people wear them because to many people they look good and/or make the wearer look more attrictive.

    does that explain it?

    yeah, i actually hate them too ^_^

  3. #38163
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:Tsunako
    Posts
    10,193
    Love hate.
    For the most part it makes you look good and such, the other half is it's pretty damn annoying to walk in.
    Then there are the obvious overkill.

  4. #38164
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    13,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    actually, no you don't -- unless you don't have the needed practise and elegance.
    people wear them because to many people they look good and/or make the wearer look more attrictive.

    does that explain it?

    yeah, i actually hate them too ^_^
    Pff, no. You can't do a normal heel-and-toe walk with high heels on, because they don't provide enough surface for a solid connection for your heel... or they're too high and you're seeing the effects of trying to artificially give yourself an extra three inches.

    It looks goddamned ridiculous. I guess a huge dress, like a ball gown, would cover up how ridiculous it looks, but when they're wearing jeans or a cocktail dress? Like fucking chickens, man...

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 03:42 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Love hate.
    For the most part it makes you look good and such, the other half is it's pretty damn annoying to walk in.
    Hell, they don't even accomplish the former! You'll see some porn stud ramming the starlet on a bed and all I can think is "man, she needs to take those goddamn shoes off, they're gonna poke holes in the mattress!"
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  5. #38165
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:Tsunako
    Posts
    10,193
    I don't know about you, I like the looks of high heels when they're reasonable. However to each their own.

  6. #38166
    High heels make you taller so you can look down on rest of ze world.

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  7. #38167
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    High heels make you taller so you can look down on rest of ze world.
    Money tends to have the same effect
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay
    ~my lips, my titties, my hips, my pussy~

  8. #38168
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:Tsunako
    Posts
    10,193
    Money > High heels.

  9. #38169
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    French Saber is <3
    KONGOU DESS

  10. #38170
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    13,933
    How is that metal thing staying on that girl's head?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  11. #38171
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    How is that metal thing staying on that girl's head?
    French physics.
    KONGOU DESS

  12. #38172
    Un état d'entropie maximale, de désordre maximal, est pour un système l'état le plus probable. Pour un corps noir, cet état est l'équilibre thermique - exactement la situation que Planck affronta lorsqu'il essaya de trouver la répartition énergétique la plus probable parmi ses oscillateurs. S'il y a mille oscillateurs en tout et que dix ont la fréquence v, ce sont ces oscillateurs qui déterminent l'intensité du rayonnement émis à cette fréquence. Alors que la fréquence de n'importe lequel des oscillateurs électriques de Planck est fixe, la quantité d'énergie qu'il émet et absorbe dépend uniquement de son amplitude, de l'ampleur de son oscillation. Un pendule qui exécute cinq allers-retours en cinq secondes a une fréquence d'une oscillation par seconde. Toutefois, s'il oscille sur un arc important, le pendule a plus d'énergie que s'il décrit un arc plus petit. La fréquence demeure inchangée parce que c'est la longueur du pendule qui la fixe, mais l'énergie supplémentaire lui permet de battre plus vite sur un axe plus large. Le pendule effectue donc le même nombre d'oscillations dans le même temps qu'un pendule identique oscillant sur un arc plus étroit.
    En appliquant les techniques de Boltzmann, Planck découvrit qu'il pouvait dériver sa formule pour la répartition du rayonnement du corps noir uniquement si les oscillateurs absorbaient et émettaient des paquets d'énergie qui soient proportionnels à leur fréquence d'oscillation. Le "point le plus essentiel de tout le calcul", disait Planck, est de considérer l'énergie à chaque fréquence comme étant composée d'un nombre d'"éléments d'énergie" égaux et indivisibles qu'il appela plus tard quanta.
    Guidé par sa formule, Planck avait été forcé de débiter l'énergie E en tranches hv, où v (la lettre grecque nu) est la fréquence de l'oscillateur et h une constante. E = hv deviendrait l'une des équations les plus célèbres de toute la science.
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2012-12-29 at 11:31 AM.

  13. #38173
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    See, the french and their black magic, using gravity defining artifacts for fashion.
    KONGOU DESS

  14. #38174
    babybabybabybabybaby
    babybabybabybabybaby

  15. #38175
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Un état d'entropie maximale, de désordre maximal, est pour un système l'état le plus probable. Pour un corps noir, cet état est l'équilibre thermique - exactement la situation que Planck affronta lorsqu'il essaya de trouver la répartition énergétique la plus probable parmi ses oscillateurs. S'il y a mille oscillateurs en tout et que dix ont la fréquence v, ce sont ces oscillateurs qui déterminent l'intensité du rayonnement émis à cette fréquence. Alors que la fréquence de n'importe lequel des oscillateurs électriques de Planck est fixe, la quantité d'énergie qu'il émet et absorbe dépend uniquement de son amplitude, de l'ampleur de son oscillation. Un pendule qui exécute cinq allers-retours en cinq secondes a une fréquence d'une oscillation par seconde. Toutefois, s'il oscille sur un arc important, le pendule a plus d'énergie que s'il décrit un arc plus petit. La fréquence demeure inchangée parce que c'est la longueur du pendule qui la fixe, mais l'énergie supplémentaire lui permet de battre plus vite sur un axe plus large. Le pendule effectue donc le même nombre d'oscillations dans le même temps qu'un pendule identique oscillant sur un arc plus étroit.
    En appliquant les techniques de Boltzmann, Planck découvrit qu'il pouvait dériver sa formule pour la répartition du rayonnement du corps noir uniquement si les oscillateurs absorbaient et émettaient des paquets d'énergie qui soient proportionnels à leur fréquence d'oscillation. Le "point le plus essentiel de tout le calcul", disait Planck, est de considérer l'énergie à chaque fréquence comme étant composée d'un nombre d'"éléments d'énergie" égaux et indivisibles qu'il appela plus tard quanta.
    Guidé par sa formule, Planck avait été forcé de débiter l'énergie E en tranches hv, où v (la lettre grecque nu) est la fréquence de l'oscillateur et h une constante. E = hv deviendrait l'une des équations les plus célèbres de toute la science.
    Reported for demon language. Take your omelette du fromage and leave.

  16. #38176
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,600
    omelette du fromage
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay
    ~my lips, my titties, my hips, my pussy~

  17. #38177
    omelette AU fromage god damn

  18. #38178
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    omelette AU fromage god damn
    I think Dexter knows a little bit more about French than you do, dear.

  19. #38179
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    omelette AU fromage god damn
    no it's du because he's referring to the single person plural omelette
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay
    ~my lips, my titties, my hips, my pussy~

  20. #38180
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue
    Posts
    5,342
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    It looks goddamned ridiculous. I guess a huge dress, like a ball gown, would cover up how ridiculous it looks, but when they're wearing jeans or a cocktail dress? Like fucking chickens, man...
    i guess we have different opinions on what (human) chickens look like
    Hell, they don't even accomplish the former!
    stuff lies in the eye of the beholder and such, ya' know :I
    You'll see some porn stud ramming the starlet on a bed and all I can think is "man, she needs to take those goddamn shoes off, they're gonna poke holes in the mattress!"
    heh, i actually know what you mean.
    though i'm less worried about the furniture, tbh. those things are friggin' weapons man; no slave should be allowed to wear them!

    <.<

    >.>

    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    High heels make you taller so you can look down on rest of ze world.
    beeing tall yourself helps too :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Money tends to have the same effect
    ah, yeah, i guess money sorta wins.

    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Money > High heels.
    agreed.
    it's so weird some people actually exchange their money for high heels o.O

    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I will burn my bread
    noooo, not teh brad! D:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •