Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    ಠ_ಠ

I don't know where she gets it from :/
    Maybe because shes tiny and you want to bend her over and give it to her like we did during the fight for independence (shes going to burn your white house down, btw) she thinks you are a pedophile?

Shit, yall've been doin that throughout history...
    The Swedish girls got the squeezy bits, so a firm grasp was required, and Swedish guys simply weren't up to the task.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Maybe because shes tiny and you want to bend her over and give it to her like we did during the fight for independence (shes going to burn your white house down, btw) she thinks you are a pedophile?
    "Your" white house? Are you trying to say you aren't an American now?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

"Your" white house? Are you trying to say you aren't an American now?
    No no, whatever 'burning the white house' is as a sex act is what shes going to do to you. I assume it involves sriracha and your genetalia but I have no idea.

Yes, it was a bitter struggle indeed. For several years we couldn't decided which was the better option: keeping our colonial empire, or getting rid of boatloads of puritan prudes. Eventually we chose the right option though!

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 08:44 AM ----------

No no, whatever 'burning the white house' is as a sex act is what shes going to do to you. I assume it involves sriracha and your genetalia but I have no idea.
    Tabasco and velcro. Not in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Yes, it was a bitter struggle indeed. For several years we couldn't decided which was the better option: keeping our colonial empire, or getting rid of boatloads of puritan prudes. Eventually we chose the right option though!
    Maybe we should point out that our only General to never lose a battle did not fight in the USA, instead he fought in India...

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I'm like, 2 or 3 inches taller than you! I'll put ze pepsi on top shelf and you'll never reach it!
    Dammit, foiled!

Why didn't those Chinese bone growth medicines work? =/

Dammit, foiled!

Why didn't those Chinese bone growth medicines work? =/
    They don't have Yellow Pages in Sweden, bring a copy and it'll be your secret weapon

10+ Year Old Account
    Tabasco and velcro. Not in that order.
    D:

It's in my blood
    And yet you don't like metal. What a peculiar Viking you are!

I'm like, 2 or 3 inches taller than you! I'll put ze pepsi on top shelf and you'll never reach it!
    Attagirl.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Well, we did it too

"Why are girls so beautiful in Sweden?"
    Ze vikings left ze ugly ones back on Ireland.

So said my English teacher at least! :x
    Oh shit its so true!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Maybe we should point out that our only General to never lose a battle did not fight in the USA, instead he fought in India...
    Yeah, it kinda seems like you sent the second-stringers to the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    My taste in music is bad and I should feel bad.
    Well, everyone has their imperfections. Be glad that's basically your only one!

I'm not even sure what string we sent. After one battle Wellington described his troops as "The scum of the earth." If the scum of the earth were in Spain what the hell did we send to America?

TBH a lot of sell-outs just wanted to lose the war ASAP so they can get back to selling crap to the Americans. Short-sighted fools! Like the people who derailed the Imperial Federation movement =/

<-------------- very conservative despite what Americans call me

I'm not even sure what string we sent. After one battle Wellington described his troops as "The scum of the earth." If the scum of the earth were in Spain what the hell did we send to America?
    People that lost to a bunch of yahoos who conspired with the French?

10+ Year Old Account
    TBH a lot of sell-outs just wanted to lose the war ASAP so they can get back to selling crap to the Americans. Short-sighted fools! Like the people who derailed the Imperial Federation movement =/

<-------------- very conservative despite what Americans call me
    Does this mean we'd end up roleplaying you taking the US back by force? ,:/

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 02:51 AM ----------

To be fair, we would've lost bad if it wasn't for the French helping out. Lafayette was crucial to helping train our troops, and the French were basically the only thing keeping the British from maintaining supply lines.

German mercenaries. And the government's second third fourth fifth choice of commanders.

The same bastards wanted to lose the Peninsular war too, fortunatly there were a couple of people clever enough in government to kick that shit out, losing to the French, never!

Apparently so!

It's 9! I'm going back to work before I fall asleep again D:

I be also crazy and my memory does not work and I be gullible. And I'm terrible at Shooter, MOBAs, and MMORPGs. Oh, and I can't carry heavy thingies. And I don't know how to whistle. And I cant snap my fingers with my right hand. Leftie is more cooperative. And I be not eligible for a driver's license. And I don't really understand sarcasm!

But it evens out because I be pro at drawing stickmen in MS Paint
    What music do you like?