1. #38721
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Ha! Zefie's a babby!
    Fight me IRL.

  2. #38722
    Mechagnome Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Fight me IRL.
    Say that again in front of him, come out of his screen.
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  3. #38723
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    platonic sloth love is purest
    I bet you fap to this stuff you sick creep.



  4. #38724
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    shut up you dirty hand holder
    I would hold both of my waifu's hands at the same time in both of our anuses. You wouldn't understand with all those little sloth boys in spandex.

  5. #38725
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I bet you fap to this stuff you sick creep.

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lfpzhl.jpg[IMG]
    did you drawed your asura??
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I would hold both of my waifu's hands at the same time in both of our anuses. You wouldn't understand with all those little sloth boys in spandex.
    impure filth your love is false

  6. #38726
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Fight me IRL.
    I have no reason to do so nor the desire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I would hold both of my waifu's hands at the same time in both of our anuses. You wouldn't understand with all those little sloth boys in spandex.
    Both? Slut.

  7. #38727
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    did you drawed your asura??


    impure filth your love is false
    Would you cuddle an anthro shouta sloth? I bet you would.


  8. #38728
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    I have no reason to do so nor the desire.
    Are you frightened?

  9. #38729
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Would you cuddle an anthro shouta sloth? I bet you would.
    i would hug a sloth non sexually

  10. #38730
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    i would hug a sloth non sexually
    I don't believe you.


  11. #38731
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I don't believe you.

  12. #38732
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    [IMG]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/323/d/1/naruto_chibi_believe_it_by_shinarei-d4gnzo6.jpg[IMG]
    Autism overload

  13. #38733
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Are you frightened?
    No. I see no reason to fight just because someone called you young.

  14. #38734
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Why do you have rainbow hair Lysah?
    Hey cutie, I heard you say my name.

  15. #38735
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Hey cutie, I heard you say my name.
    I remember that avatar.

    It was kawaii desu

  16. #38736
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Hey cutie, I heard you say my name.
    Lysah-sama-chan-dono-kun.. don't flirt with me, my purity can't take it. ;_;


  17. #38737
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    2,788
    Y'all are cray cray.

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

  18. #38738
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Y'all are cray cray.
    What does that even mean!?

  19. #38739
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedleyazg View Post
    What does that even mean!?
    Ponies sure are stupid arn't they

  20. #38740
    Herald of the Titans Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    2,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedleyazg View Post
    What does that even mean!?
    It means im on little sleep and need my morning tea before i even say something coherent.

    " I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •