1. #39421
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    psht
    being in your right mind
    who would do something like that
    NIght crew is best anyways.
    I would! I have to make big decisions every day!

  2. #39422
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    14,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    psht
    being in your right mind
    who would do something like that
    NIght crew is best anyways.
    Are you writing in haiku? But there're too many syllables...
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  3. #39423
    Banned Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I'm sorry
    I didn't mean it
    please forgive me andry-kun
    no...... it's too late....... i dont want to see you anymore...........






    also i need to flirt with you awkwardly...... but i dont want to.... but i do...............................................

  4. #39424
    Pandaren Monk Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    420th State
    Posts
    1,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I would! I have to make big decisions every day!
    I hate making big decisions. It requires thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Are you writing in haiku? But there're too many syllables...
    Don't judge
    It's a special type of haiku
    refridgeratord

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 07:09 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    no...... it's too late....... i dont want to see you anymore...........






    also i need to flirt with you awkwardly...... but i dont want to.... but i do...............................................
    So we're going to be like that couple that doesn't know they love each other


    when in reality they do


    they just don't know how to show it

    I HATE YOU TOO BAKA

  5. #39425
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    no...... it's too late....... i dont want to see you anymore...........




    also i need to flirt with you awkwardly...... but i dont want to.... but i do...............................................
    You're a girl on the internet, can I flirt with you? I want to touch you non sexually......


  6. #39426
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    My bedtime has come and gone! I'm not in my right mind. I wanted to see what this night crew was all about...
    I can attest to sleep deprivation and wrong mind! No excuse for lack of wit though.

  7. #39427
    Immortal Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    7,017
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I can attest to sleep deprivation and wrong mind!
    Im not buying that as an excuse tbh.

  8. #39428
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    The pup's face as it's walking away makes that gif. It's that "dude, did you see that? the fuck is with that cat?" look.
    He's hurt and rejected! Poor thing

  9. #39429
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,756
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I can attest to sleep deprivation and wrong mind! No excuse for lack of wit though.
    It's a perfect excuse. I use up all my wit at work, so you're all left with my sleepy drivel.

  10. #39430
    Banned Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    You're a girl on the internet, can I flirt with you? I want to touch you non sexually......
    heeehehehehe no you caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant ;ppppppppppppppp

  11. #39431
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    14,250
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    He's hurt and rejected! Poor thing
    I know, right? He just wanted to be friends!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  12. #39432
    D-did... Did the GenOT folk stay the night here? Or just return?

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  13. #39433
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    heeehehehehe no you caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant ;ppppppppppppppp
    * takes off ur clothes non sexually


  14. #39434
    Pandaren Monk Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    420th State
    Posts
    1,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    D-did... Did the GenOT folk stay the night here? Or just return?
    I don't know, but it's really really really scary and I need a hug

  15. #39435
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I don't know, but it's really really really scary and I need a hug
    Hug yourself! You were mean to us!

  16. #39436
    Banned Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    * takes off ur clothes non sexually
    ;ppppppppp

    staaaaaap ur making me blush

    *blushses non-sexually and giggles

  17. #39437
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I don't know, but it's really really really scary and I need a hug
    * tuches ur head non sexually


  18. #39438
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    D-did... Did the GenOT folk stay the night here? Or just return?
    Our occupation continues! Resistance is futile!

  19. #39439
    Pandaren Monk Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    420th State
    Posts
    1,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Hug yourself! You were mean to us!
    I can't help it
    I scare easily

  20. #39440
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I don't know, but it's really really really scary and I need a hug
    I'm sure Digglett can supply a non sexual hug...

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •