1. #40001
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    ..........................................

    I guess I am going to start saying that England and Scotland are the same. Hell, let's throw Wales in there too.
    Woah woah woah, what did we do to deserve to be lumped together with the English? That's how wars are started

  2. #40002
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Woah woah woah, what did we do to deserve to be lumped together with the English?
    Sema's fault. If NY and NJ are the same, you're all getting lumped together :P lol

  3. #40003
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Sema's fault. If NY and NJ are the same, you're all getting lumped together :P lol
    Scotland is more like an English satellite anyway :3
    Don't tell anyone I said that, True Scotsmen all be crazy

  4. #40004
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Woah woah woah, what did we do to deserve to be lumped together with the English? That's how wars are started
    Its more like how they finished
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  5. #40005
    So much racism, I'm reporting you all to William Wallace.

  6. #40006
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    12,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    It's the same thing trying to compare NY and NJ :P
    Oh come off it. You can fool these outlanders, but not us. NY has good food, but you still all share the same disease of the mind that Jersey people have.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

  7. #40007
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,945
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Oh come off it. You can fool these outlanders, but not us. NY has good food, but you still all share the same disease of the mind that Jersey people have.
    The only disease people from New York share with people from New Jersey is that we all say we're from New York. Only some of us are right, and it's us New Yorkers!

    But I guess Oklahoma and Texas are the same too. Oklahoma State and the Longhorns shouldn't even play football against each other anymore.

  8. #40008
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    So much racism, I'm reporting you all to William Wallace.
    Robert de Bruce is cooler. Wallace is like, just some Hollywood Australian, or something.

  9. #40009
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Robert de Bruce is cooler. Wallace is like, just some Hollywood Australian, or something.
    Robert the Bruce was cooler indeed.


  10. #40010
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cjeOKxnVB8
    He's an honourary Scotsman!

  11. #40011
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    12,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    The only disease people from New York share with people from New Jersey is that we all say we're from New York. Only some of us are right, and it's us New Yorkers!

    But I guess Oklahoma and Texas are the same too. Oklahoma State and the Longhorns shouldn't even play football against each other anymore.
    Oh-ho! They're actually quite similar, and why not? It's not like being Texan or Okie is something to be ashamed of!

    If you call an Okie a Texan, they'll just say thanks! Not like you fucking northerners... you're all ashamed to be northerners!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

  12. #40012
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I have feelings too.
    I don't believe you.

  13. #40013
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,945
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Oh-ho! They're actually quite similar, and why not? It's not like being Texan or Okie is something to be ashamed of!

    If you call an Okie a Texan, they'll just say thanks! Not like you fucking northerners... you're all ashamed to be northerners!
    They will absolutely not say thanks lol You fuckers down there kill each other over college football :P And I would say a lot of Texans would rather be called Texans than Americans, let alone an Okie...

  14. #40014
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    12,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I don't believe you.
    Yeah. I'd be suspicious of that one.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

  15. #40015
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Robert the Bruce was cooler indeed.

    [video=youtube;_cjeOKxnVB8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cjeOKxnVB8[video]
    Remember when Mock the Week used to be good?

  16. #40016
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Oh-ho! They're actually quite similar, and why not? It's not like being Texan or Okie is something to be ashamed of!

    If you call an Okie a Texan, they'll just say thanks! Not like you fucking northerners... you're all ashamed to be northerners!
    Yeah just like how Americans should be thankful if they ever get mistaken as a glorious Briton :3

  17. #40017
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    12,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    They will absolutely not say thanks lol You fuckers down there kill each other over college football :P And I would say a lot of Texans would rather be called Texans than Americans, let alone an Okie...
    Oh, yeah, I mean if you say Longhorns here we absolutely will gut you and leave you hanging by your own entrails. But otherwise, we get along great!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

  18. #40018
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Remember when Mock the Week used to be good?
    Didnt they kick Frankie Boyle off for being too borderline?
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  19. #40019
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    12,339
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Yeah just like how Americans should be thankful if they ever get mistaken as a glorious Briton :3
    Yall ain't half bad except for them awful accents.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

  20. #40020
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,945
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Yeah just like how Americans should be thankful if they ever get mistaken as a glorious Briton :3
    Lucky in the sense it would give us a reason to shoot you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •