1. #40101
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Why is flan so sexy.
    Kaka, Shinobu is obviously the sexiest.


  2. #40102
    So, is it against the rules to hate on furries now? If so, there goes my week.

  3. #40103
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    That's just way too lewd.

    Careful, you might be banned too.

  4. #40104
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,699
    Why have a Dakimakura when you can have a brokimakura.

    Please tell me you guys don't do this.
    pro-gun liberal

  5. #40105
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Why have a Dakimakura when you can have a brokimakura.
    Please tell me you guys don't do this.

    This is a thing?

  6. #40106
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    11,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brantin View Post
    We just went out to Golden Corral. Buffets are nice because everyone can get what they like.
    As long as everyone eats until they hate themselves, it's a good deal, too. $12 for all you can eat.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

  7. #40107
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    So, is it against the rules to hate on furries now? If so, there goes my week.
    pls keep the furry talk in the pony thread, this thread is about which animes is coolest.


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  8. #40108
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    pls keep the furry talk in the pony thread, this thread is about which animes is coolest.
    No.

    Cartoon horses don't have fur.

    This thread was made to contain the furry threat.
    pro-gun liberal

  9. #40109
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    No.

    Cartoon horses don't have fur.

    This thread was made to contain the furry threat.
    But last night they were complaining that fucking wolves was illegal

  10. #40110
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    But last night they were complaining that fucking wolves was illegal
    Pretty sure that's legal isn't it?


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  11. #40111
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Pretty sure that's legal isn't it?
    It's animal abuse!! Those poor humans.

  12. #40112
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    11,094
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    It's animal abuse!! Those poor humans.
    You a humanitarian now?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

  13. #40113
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    You a humanitarian now?
    I was told that I needed redeeming qualities.

  14. #40114
    Les Miserables is so much better with sound


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  15. #40115
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    11,094
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I was told that I needed redeeming qualities.
    Bah, I'm sure you've them somewhere if someone were to look hard enough.

    Maybe.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

  16. #40116
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Bah, I'm sure you've them somewhere if someone were to look hard enough.

    Maybe.
    Too much trouble, I'll just create a few now!


    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Les Miserables is so much better with sound
    Who knew sound was important in musical dramas!
    dammit, my redeeming quality fabrication just failed didn't it

  17. #40117
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    11,094
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Too much trouble, I'll just create a few now!
    Don't you need the raw materials first? Not sure you got many of those...
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

  18. #40118
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Who knew sound was important in musical dramas!
    dammit, my redeeming quality fabrication just failed didn't it

    Maybe a little..


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  19. #40119
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Don't you need the raw materials first? Not sure you got many of those...
    Are you saying I don't have many fine qualities? :mad:

    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

    Maybe a little..
    It's okay! I just need to act like I have redeeming qualities!!

  20. #40120
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    It's okay! I just need to act like I have redeeming qualities!!
    High Intelligence is a redeeming quality. Not blowing a gasket when people give you endless amounts of shit in threads is a redeeming quality. I wish I could be that calm when people are spouting nonsense :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •