1. #40201
    Mechagnome Liagala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    620
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Slush? lol

    And Seth Rogan? Really? Seth MacFarlane! lol
    Damn it. I do that all the time. I'm horrible with names, famous or otherwise.

    And what's lol-worthy about slush? It's good stuff.

  2. #40202
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Creature of darkness! Stop trying to see Everything Nice as anything but pure!
    You don't know me at all.

    Been there, done that.

  3. #40203
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Damn it. I do that all the time. I'm horrible with names, famous or otherwise.

    And what's lol-worthy about slush? It's good stuff.
    Slush is what we call that wintery mix between rain and snow. You mean a Slushie?

  4. #40204
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Why have a Dakimakura when you can have a brokimakura.

    Please tell me you guys don't do this.
    NICE-DESU YO NE PENIS WORM SOKORA-CHAM.

    j
    Last edited by Digglett; 2013-01-14 at 06:23 PM.


  5. #40205
    Mechagnome Liagala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    620
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Slush is what we call that wintery mix between rain and snow. You mean a Slushie?
    A slushie is a drink. This is more solid. Anyone who could drink this stuff through a straw is what my old boss would have called "a keeper." They give you one of these with it:



    You eat it with the spoon part, and then once it's melted enough to turn into a slushie, you turn the straw around and drink it.

  6. #40206
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    A slushie is a drink. This is more solid. Anyone who could drink this stuff through a straw is what my old boss would have called "a keeper." They give you one of these with it:



    You eat it with the spoon part, and then once it's melted enough to turn into a slushie, you turn the straw around and drink it.
    Interesting. I'm sure they probably exist somewhere down here. Maybe if we just turned the temperature down on our Slushie machines, we could get your Slush.

  7. #40207
    Mechagnome Liagala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    620
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Interesting. I'm sure they probably exist somewhere down here. Maybe if we just turned the temperature down on our Slushie machines, we could get your Slush.
    Probably. It's about halfway between a Slushie and an Italian Ice. Of course, ice cream is still the better option. I'm still not sure I can trust someone who dislikes soup, ice cream, chocolate, gravy, and butter. That's just REALLY difficult to wrap my head around! But then again, you choose to live in NYC, and that's completely baffling as well. I suppose you're just crazy.

  8. #40208
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Probably. It's about halfway between a Slushie and an Italian Ice. Of course, ice cream is still the better option. I'm still not sure I can trust someone who dislikes soup, ice cream, chocolate, gravy, and butter. That's just REALLY difficult to wrap my head around! But then again, you choose to live in NYC, and that's completely baffling as well. I suppose you're just crazy.
    NYC, the greatest city in the whole world!!

    Also, relevant.


  9. #40209
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I'm not a member of the Vagina Fanclub.. but I can still help those women in need!
    You're a good friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Creature of darkness! Stop trying to see Everything Nice as anything but pure!
    You should see pony thread

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  10. #40210
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    You should see pony thread
    I don't enjoy having to bleach my eyeballs.


    18:58 - Knslyr: 3 hours. Felt very stiff in your hand after that I bet
    19:00 - Pendra: My hand felt pretty fucked up afterwards.

  11. #40211
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I don't enjoy having to bleach my eyeballs.
    Well tl;dr, apparently anything I say can be turned into a sexual innuendo at all times

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  12. #40212
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Well tl;dr, apparently anything I say can be turned into a sexual innuendo at all times
    In your end? Oh.

  13. #40213
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Well tl;dr, apparently anything I say can be turned into a sexual innuendo at all times
    Yep, thats the whole basic premise of the English language, its why its the best language in the world!


    18:58 - Knslyr: 3 hours. Felt very stiff in your hand after that I bet
    19:00 - Pendra: My hand felt pretty fucked up afterwards.

  14. #40214
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    In your end? Oh.
    No, in your end oh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Yep, thats the whole basic premise of the English language, its why its the best language in the world!
    \o/
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  15. #40215
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    No, in your end oh.
    Exit only.

  16. #40216
    Mechagnome Liagala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    620
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Also, relevant.
    (maps)
    I approve!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    \o/
    I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that I only figured out recently what this little guy was. I always saw it as something going down a funnel, and couldn't figure out WTF it was supposed to be representing.

  17. #40217
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    No, in your end oh.

    \o/
    Did you get a recipe for doing Yorkshires btw? Theyre pretty simple, mostly we just use similar to a pancake mix but add some salt and sometimes a bit of mustard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that I only figured out recently what this little guy was. I always saw it as something going down a funnel, and couldn't figure out WTF it was supposed to be representing.
    /o\


    18:58 - Knslyr: 3 hours. Felt very stiff in your hand after that I bet
    19:00 - Pendra: My hand felt pretty fucked up afterwards.

  18. #40218
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,430
    THREAD CAN'T EVEN HANDLE ME RIGHT NOW.



  19. #40219
    Immortal Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    7,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    THREAD CAN'T EVEN HANDLE ME RIGHT NOW.

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Kfmthl.jpg[IMG]
    Why are your noodles black?

  20. #40220
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,800
    You appear to be eating black noodles.


    18:58 - Knslyr: 3 hours. Felt very stiff in your hand after that I bet
    19:00 - Pendra: My hand felt pretty fucked up afterwards.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •