1. #14461
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:ぺこ
    Posts
    8,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    When she gets older her max weight will be around 45kg to 63kg
    http://imgur.com/ghmFy that's her when we first got her
    http://imgur.com/B3Exu That's her on her way to vet for a check up lol.
    She is a German shepherd.
    Not pokeable enough.

  2. #14462
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    円 back in 円盤反対
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Not pokeable enough.
    You're not pokeable enough!

  3. #14463
    Mechagnome Synaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    When she gets older her max weight will be around 45kg to 63kg
    http://imgur.com/ghmFy that's her when we first got her
    http://imgur.com/B3Exu That's her on her way to vet for a check up lol.
    She is a German shepherd.
    looks cute

  4. #14464
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    円 back in 円盤反対
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    looks cute
    Thank you lol

  5. #14465
    Mechagnome Synaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Thank you lol
    np i've always wanted a big dog, guess i'll have to do with these 2 little ones now and buy a big dog when i live alone or with my gf.

  6. #14466
    wots goin awn in hur


  7. #14467
    Mechagnome Synaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    wots goin awn in hur
    talking bout lovely dogs.

  8. #14468
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    talking bout lovely dogs.
    Furries, the lot of you.


  9. #14469
    Banned Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    talking bout lovely dogs.
    I have a wiener dog named, Chilli because Sonic loves chili dogs =DDDDDDDdd

  10. #14470
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    I have a wiener dog named, Chilli because Sonic loves chili dogs =DDDDDDDdd
    You've got to be kitten me...


  11. #14471
    Banned Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    You've got to be kitten me...
    I am so not kitten, yo!

  12. #14472
    Mechagnome Synaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Chihuahuas are super serious man.
    Also Beagle puppies. :3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeYnX9NwB1k


    That old dude isn't cute at all.


    Cute ones. The pics of my dog vanished so... something like this (same breed):
    that's cute.

    I've got a weakness for dogs. I would take loads of dogs if i could in the house.

  13. #14473
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    円 back in 円盤反対
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    I have a wiener dog named, Chilli because Sonic loves chili dogs =DDDDDDDdd
    Really? I am not surprised. My dogs name is Coco lol

  14. #14474
    Mechagnome Synaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Really? I am not surprised. My dogs name is Coco lol
    mirko(the white one) and zion( the black one), totally random names.

  15. #14475
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    You've got to be kitten me...
    Kitten?

    Kitten!

    No, I probably won't do this every time. Starting to get bored of it.

  16. #14476
    Man, I hate kittens.


  17. #14477
    Banned Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Really? I am not surprised. My dogs name is Coco lol
    Yosh. I've had him for years and years and years. He's so old now, but I've made sure he's okay because I love him ;_; he's really healthy for his age though. When he does go, which I have no idea will be since he's so old, I'll probably die inside for about 3 months.

    It's been bothering me a lot lately. He really basically should have died about a half a year ago, his back legs stopped working, his spine got all messed up, it was a miracle he survived really. Now I'm just always worried he's gonna die at some point. D:

  18. #14478
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Why is Coffer's self esteem so low?
    Jurrrrrrrrrrrk move, Alai. ,o,

  19. #14479
    Mechagnome Synaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    Yosh. I've had him for years and years and years. He's so old now, but I've made sure he's okay because I love him ;_; he's really healthy for his age though. When he does go, which I have no idea will be since he's so old, I'll probably die inside for about 3 months.

    It's been bothering me a lot lately. He really basically should have died about a half a year ago, his back legs stopped working, his spine got all messed up, it was a miracle he survived really. Now I'm just always worried he's gonna die at some point. D:
    ye i used to have a dalmatier also as a dog but she died last month, she was 15years wich is considered very old for that race, she was my all time favorite and i know how it feels when you lose one.

  20. #14480
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Cute ones. The pics of my dog vanished so... something like this (same breed):
    Pretty sure it's a conspiracy on Catta's part, he wants his cat to be supreme pet ruler of these forums.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •