1. #15701
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    No sloths until moral improves.
    Emo .

  2. #15702
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    In that case, would you care to be entertained with the mass of new MADs I've had for a while but never actually showed for some odd reason? Or perhaps the new pictures I have obtained?
    Yes.

    I've done no side quests, so i have no idea.

  3. #15703
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Reported for trolling.
    I'll counter troll your report by reporting you for being a rahcyst.

  4. #15704
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    I'll counter troll your report by reporting you for being a rahcyst.
    You used the "t" word, rasceist.


  5. #15705
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Yes.

    I've done no side quests, so i have no idea.
    I'd love to show them off, but most of them are pretty erotic, and I remember the whole situation where things got out of hand, wait, that was the anime thread... still, lets see if I can find less erotic pictures in my collection. And the DFC is elsewhere.
    3DS Friend Code: 4570-7512-3595

  6. #15706
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,275
    Also Zara, what'd you think of dat penguin ending?


  7. #15707
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Oh I know where she is, but I don't know how to describe it. She is by Fun Fun Island though, I think the island she's on is a bit lower than Fun Fun.
    To the southeast-ish, iirc. You'll see it before you get to Fun Fun if you leave Skyloft.

  8. #15708
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Also Zara, what'd you think of dat penguin ending?
    Well, the only word that I can think of to describe the ending, actually the entire anime, is bittersweet. It was satisfying, yet made you want something more. Mawaru Penguindrum is definitely is tied for number one in my favorites, the other one being Angel Beats.

    It just... had an impact and throughout the entire series, it left me with emotions I hadn't ever felt before. It really is unique, the characters were all interesting, and it began as something so whimsical yet grew to something so dark. I'm going on, aren't I? But yes. I liked the ending, it fit in with the feeling and theme of the show. If I had the chance, or when I have the chance, I would most certainly buy the DVD of it.
    3DS Friend Code: 4570-7512-3595

  9. #15709
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    Well, the only word that I can think of to describe the ending, actually the entire anime, is bittersweet. It was satisfying, yet made you want something more. Mawaru Penguindrum is definitely is tied for number one in my favorites, the other one being Angel Beats.

    It just... had an impact and throughout the entire series, it left me with emotions I hadn't ever felt before. It really is unique, the characters were all interesting, and it began as something so whimsical yet grew to something so dark. I'm going on, aren't I? But yes. I liked the ending, it fit in with the feeling and theme of the show. If I had the chance, or when I have the chance, I would most certainly buy the DVD of it.
    I wasn't expecting that sort of ending actually. I did cry when Himari did. Q_Q

    Oh yeah, sort of random, but... so.. much.. want..

    http://www.animeotakucorner.com/2011...oe-in-a-pinch/


  10. #15710
    From no where, hentai woody to save the day.

    Also


    3DS Friend Code: 4570-7512-3595

  11. #15711
    I'm sorry but photobucket is stupid. I click on a thumbnail to get the full picture not ANOTHER shrunk one.

  12. #15712
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I'm sorry but photobucket is stupid. I click on a thumbnail to get the full picture not ANOTHER shrunk one.
    Eh, I just don't want to cause a clusterfuck of pictures, but you can look at all of my other ones from there. I can guarantee their deliciousness.
    3DS Friend Code: 4570-7512-3595

  13. #15713
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    Eh, I just don't want to cause a clusterfuck of pictures, but you can look at all of my other ones from there. I can guarantee their deliciousness.
    Some neat-o pictures in there. And over 1000!
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-12-29 at 04:39 AM.

  14. #15714
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    No sloths until moral improves.
    Continue the beatings then?

  15. #15715
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    聖ミカエル女子学園
    Posts
    7,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I'm sorry but photobucket is stupid. I click on a thumbnail to get the full picture not ANOTHER shrunk one.
    Why we need to burn it!

  16. #15716
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,275
    At least my computer is really fast as I try to save all the LoZ/Pokemon pictures I lost.


  17. #15717
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    At least my computer is really fast as I try to save all the LoZ/Pokemon pictures I lost.
    Can't you try hooking your old computer up somewhere else and back the files? Or did you system wipe?

  18. #15718
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    聖ミカエル女子学園
    Posts
    7,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    At least my computer is really fast as I try to save all the LoZ/Pokemon pictures I lost.
    Aww, that sucks. Wait, why aren't you asleep. o.o

    Anyways I head to sleep. Night.

  19. #15719
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Aww, that sucks. Wait, why aren't you asleep. o.o
    Anyways I head to sleep. Night.
    Remi going to bed before me... scary.

  20. #15720
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Can't you try hooking your old computer up somewhere else and back the files? Or did you system wipe?
    System Wipe, gave it to nephew.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •