1. #16201
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by samanx View Post
    atleast its not zombies
    But you can still pet, feed, and love zombies. Ghosts are incorporeal and usually raging.

  2. #16202
    The Patient Samanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    But you can still pet, feed, and love zombies. Ghosts are incorporeal and usually raging.
    you have a valid point

  3. #16203
    Murderer!

    Also can that horse float around?

  4. #16204
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:鉄花まき
    Posts
    7,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    My horse died. D: Her ghost is pretty though.. not sure why a ghost is sleeping..
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Rgo9n.jpg[IMG]
    Years of neglect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutshell View Post
    Remi, that has to be the cutest ava/sig you've ever had!
    Yay \o/

  5. #16205
    Mechagnome Synaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    660
    okay i'm downloading sims 3 with expansions this instant...

  6. #16206
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Sims 3 with the Pets expansion.
    The same creators of Dead Space i think

  7. #16207
    Bloodsail Admiral Scrabblet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    1,172
    So today I talked to my friend from school, who said he saw a funny picture of me and then put the caption "DAT ASS"

    I searched the comment and came to this.http://imgur.com/b3K5v. Is it sad my first thought was posting this on Reddit for karma?

  8. #16208
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabblet View Post
    So today I talked to my friend from school, who said he saw a funny picture of me and then put the caption "DAT ASS"

    I searched the comment and came to this.http://imgur.com/b3K5v. Is it sad my first thought was posting this on Reddit for karma?
    Depends, are you in the front or the back?

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  9. #16209
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:鉄花まき
    Posts
    7,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakez View Post
    The same creators of Dead Space i think
    Same parent company, EA as far as I know, not sure about the company itself.

  10. #16210
    Bloodsail Admiral Scrabblet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Depends, are you in the front or the back?
    Back. But I wasn't looking at his ass... if that's what you're implying.

  11. #16211
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabblet View Post
    Back. But I wasn't looking at his ass... if that's what you're implying.
    Well, no, but other people won't see it that way. Guess it depends on how much you can laugh at yourself.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  12. #16212
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakez View Post
    The same creators of Dead Space i think
    Yeah. That would be awesome, Sims with creepy shit.. yes please. Post apocalyptic zombie sims. :O


  13. #16213
    Post apocalyptic sims lol.

    Build a house out of tins and planks and board the somna bitch up.

    That would be horrible though. You'd tell your sim to run away from zombies, they'd do something stupid and not listen to you and end up getting bit by zombies or something.

  14. #16214
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Post apocalyptic sims lol.

    Build a house out of tins and planks and board the somna bitch up.

    That would be horrible though. You'd tell your sim to run away from zombies, they'd do something stupid and not listen to you and end up getting bit by zombies or something.
    They had zombies in the Sims 2, but they didn't eat other Sims. D:

    I tried to make a whole town full of nothing but zombies, was a lot of work, of course I was too lazy and gave up, but it was fun to have a family of zombies, and make them in a run down like house.


  15. #16215
    Aww that sucks. I'm just imagining a sim on the john and a zombie breaks in and you try to tell your sim to gtfo but it doesn't listen and gets eaten.

  16. #16216
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Aww that sucks. I'm just imagining a sim on the john and a zombie breaks in and you try to tell your sim to gtfo but it doesn't listen and gets eaten.
    I bet that they had a mod to make zombie sims eat other sims.

    http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=294093

    http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/sm...e&topic=6720.0


    Last edited by Absolute Justice; 2012-01-21 at 12:03 AM.


  17. #16217
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:鉄花まき
    Posts
    7,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Yeah. That would be awesome, Sims with creepy shit.. yes please. Post apocalyptic zombie sims. :O
    I'd imagine there's some sort of mod for that.

  18. #16218
    >Finding out classes started last Monday instead of this Monday.
    >6 hour Chemistry class on Saturday morning ~_~

    FFFFFFFFF-

    If I find out there's no hot chicks in this class I'm dropping this shite.

    Though good news I've finally decided to buy a new headset and mouse. Now to buy an entire new beast PC, either X79 or Z68...

  19. #16219
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    >Finding out classes started last Monday instead of this Monday.
    >6 hour Chemistry class on Saturday morning ~_~

    FFFFFFFFF-

    If I find out there's no hot chicks in this class I'm dropping this shite.
    I dunno if hot chicks are into chemistry.


  20. #16220
    Yeah last one I can remember was like a year ago in a math class.

    This is gonna suck. Probably going to be like 10 people in this class, I mean who does Chemistry on a Saturday morning.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •