1. #16261
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConsumer View Post
    I want all of those!!!
    This was my dog when I got her from the breeder lol now she is close to 70lb meanece as she is going through the phase of being stubborn and not wanting to listen to me lol.
    Last edited by Yami; 2012-01-24 at 06:14 PM.

  2. #16262
    Stood in the Fire TheConsumer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Serbia , Belgrade , Zemun
    Posts
    445
    Thats a nice dog.I live with 2 brothers so don't have enough space for a dog unfortunately.

  3. #16263
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConsumer View Post
    Thats a nice dog.I live with 2 brothers so don't have enough space for a dog unfortunately.
    You would if you got a Small or medium size dog but a large to XL size dog would probably not fit lol.

  4. #16264
    Stood in the Fire TheConsumer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Serbia , Belgrade , Zemun
    Posts
    445
    Yea I love big dogs. So I will wait until I am alone to get one.

  5. #16265
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConsumer View Post
    Yea I love big dogs. So I will wait until I am alone to get one.
    Just don't get this one lol caucasian ovcharka is its name my friend has it and its as tall as I am it stands 6ft tall when standing on its back legs.

  6. #16266
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConsumer View Post
    Thats a nice dog.I live with 2 brothers so don't have enough space for a dog unfortunately.

    Kick out your brothers, get a dog, win!

  7. #16267
    Stood in the Fire TheConsumer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Serbia , Belgrade , Zemun
    Posts
    445
    Hahaha , I will probably get a rottweiler.

  8. #16268
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConsumer View Post
    Hahaha , I will probably get a rottweiler.
    Which kind though the US ones are less territorial then the German bred ones.

  9. #16269
    And yet the US ones are discriminated against

    If you do get a rotti regardless of what kind make sure you socialize him REALLY REALLY well when he is a puppy and you train him equally ans thoroughly.

  10. #16270
    Have a Presa Canario, its pretty cool.

  11. #16271
    High Overlord DragonX7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Granite Dragon's Cavern
    Posts
    122
    Huh ok I've laughed really hard at the past few pages XD.

    @Yami - That dog kinda looks like a bear O.o..

  12. #16272
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonX7 View Post
    Huh ok I've laughed really hard at the past few pages XD.

    @Yami - That dog kinda looks like a bear O.o..
    did you laugh at my gif too? My dog I have currently does that to me every time I stare at her lol. Yes I know it stand's 6ft tall when on its hind legs lol it was bred to fight off wolfs and bears its a flock guardian type dog.

  13. #16273
    High Overlord DragonX7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Granite Dragon's Cavern
    Posts
    122
    Probably, the past few pages have been pretty good, and yea I'd hope it'd be to fight off wolves and bears >.>. I know I'd run in the opposite direction lmao

  14. #16274

  15. #16275
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    And yet the US ones are discriminated against

    If you do get a rotti regardless of what kind make sure you socialize him REALLY REALLY well when he is a puppy and you train him equally ans thoroughly.
    All I know is my aunt has one and it's the nicest dog I've ever seen. tame and rather apathetic, until her husband wrestled with it.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  16. #16276
    High Overlord DragonX7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Granite Dragon's Cavern
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    All I know is my aunt has one and it's the nicest dog I've ever seen. tame and rather apathetic, until her husband wrestled with it.
    Wait, what? O.o

  17. #16277
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonX7 View Post
    Wait, what? O.o
    A rottweiler.

  18. #16278
    Lol yea... every rotti I have ever met have been really laid back cuddlebugs

  19. #16279
    The Patient Samanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    265
    my parents just bought me a book called siberian huskys for dummies

  20. #16280
    rofl what? I didn't know they made "for Dummies" books for dog breeds.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •