1. #19041
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:鉄花まき
    Posts
    7,190
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    10151696109613526
    Also yay!!

  2. #19042
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Ooo awesome. Must see.
    dunno if you will like it though, it's kind of for my guild wars 2 character-to-be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    i doubt Sy will take the avatar and that his new signature is related.
    not really, no..

    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Mostly prevents people with animated avatars. 10kb is slightly restrictive and I'll think about bumping it up a little, maybe 20kb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I should now have a signature
    nice try, Dalliah ;]

    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Also yay!!
    tbh, i've yet to see a non-animated avatar sized picture that suffers visible quality loss when proberly scaled down to 10kb. so i think the 20kb would be a kinda useless change, seeing as it's not supposed to be for animated ones anyway.
    Last edited by Sy; 2012-02-18 at 07:41 PM.

  3. #19043
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Koreaboos everywhere
    GEE GEE GEE GEE

    BABY BABY


    y u stuck in head


  4. #19044
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    GEE GEE GEE GEE

    BABY BABY


    y u stuck in head
    Because Girls Generation are AWESOME. Yoona <333333 Sunny <33333

  5. #19045
    Banned Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,118
    rawrarawrwarawr

    my tongue has been really uncomfy for like two days and I hate it! IT MAKES IT HARD TO SLEEP. I think I am dying.

    News at 11

  6. #19046
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,350
    RESBIAN TIEM!

    Oh I love you Aoki Ume.


  7. #19047
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    rawrarawrwarawr

    my tongue has been really uncomfy for like two days and I hate it! IT MAKES IT HARD TO SLEEP. I think I am dying.

    News at 11
    Maybe you caught my cold D: I knew coughing in your face was a bad idea.

  8. #19048
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    GEE GEE GEE GEE

    BABY BABY


    y u stuck in head


    Here ya go

    Yep

  9. #19049
    Banned Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    RESBIAN TIEM!

    Oh I love you Aoki Ume.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ygRzs.jpg[IMG]
    GIMME THOSE! caps

  10. #19050
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    GIMME THOSE! caps
    Nah you get Rule 34 because I'm tsundere for you.


  11. #19051
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    RESBIAN TIEM!

    Oh I love you Aoki Ume.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ygRzs.jpg[IMG]
    Resbians are gay.

  12. #19052
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,729

  13. #19053
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Resbians are gay.
    I'd post my ultra special gay yaoi that I saved for Pickely, but I'd get perma banned.


  14. #19054
    Banned Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Nah you get Rule 34 because I'm tsundere for you.
    ;_; if you get toooooo tsundere for me I might just stop loving you! I can't take this much punishment!

  15. #19055
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    ;_; if you get to tsundere for me I might just stop loving you! I can't take this much punishment!
    I'm just as sensitive as you are, but a traumatic happening in my past made me this way, so I hide my sensitivity behind bitchyness, when I'm really just a beautiful delicate butterfly on the inside waiting to be COCKED.


  16. #19056
    Banned Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'm just as sensitive as you are, but a traumatic happening in my past made me this way, so I hide my sensitivity behind bitchyness, when I'm really just a beautiful delicate butterfly on the inside waiting to be COCKED.
    I don't have any cocks for you though D:

    I am hoping all it takes is for you to really emotionally scar me for me to get your love. When that happens, surely you will break through your bitchyness and show me your butterfly!

  17. #19057
    All these double entendres greatly amuse me.

  18. #19058
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'm just as sensitive as you are, but a traumatic happening in my past made me this way, so I hide my sensitivity behind bitchyness, when I'm really just a beautiful delicate butterfly on the inside waiting to be COCKED.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    I don't have any cocks for you though D:

    I am hoping all it takes is for you to really emotionally scar me for me to get your love. When that happens, surely you will break through your bitchyness and show me your butterfly!
    Too lewd

  19. #19059
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    I don't have any cocks for you though D:

    I am hoping all it takes is for you to really emotionally scar me for me to get your love. When that happens, surely you will break through your bitchyness and show me your butterfly!
    But my butterfly is also broken and scarred, so it'll take time, so in the mean time, I will continue to be a bitch to you.


  20. #19060
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'd post my ultra special gay yaoi that I saved for Pickely, but I'd get perma banned.
    Do it. Brofr was perma banned, therefore you has less balls than he.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •