just watched the first episode of Steins gate and..... you were right Digglett

night yo peoples
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    just watched the first episode of Steins gate and..... you were right Digglett

night yo peoples
    Yup, but just trust me on this! It gets a lot better, the first episode is necessary the way it was made.

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    I want my minute and a half back.

I'm quite the detective. (+ I have IRC logs!!)
    Kinda creepy not gonna lie

10+ Year Old Account
    GUNNER, I READ THE STORY. EVEN THOUGH IT IS ESSENTIALLY COPY PASTED BATMAN WITH OUR NAMES....

You made me that chick just to kiss me D: HOW DARE YOU! I will make my OWN story and you will be a big... BUTT! THAT EVERYONE HATES!

justkiddingthat'sbrofl

also wtf am I doing reading that whole story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woah I think I just discovered the perfect juice to mix with vodka

I'm sure there's some K-pop song you'd like

Oh, and I finally found the best anime opening ever.

[video=youtube;2c8Ye5JDSFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c8Ye5JDSFM&feature=related[video]

Took me forever, is YouTube blocking everything from Namie Amuro?

Quote Originally Posted by Snakez View Post
    Oh really? What is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakez View Post
    Brain juice?

Pfft, I need a game. Bunch o' greedy bastards..

No, I hate metal.
    Get Dwarfs?! and I'll overlook that metal comment

Don't say that, you have no idea what kind of secret I'll be revealing next!
    Do it, I tell people my secrets all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skelington woke up in a cold sweat. He wasn't sure where he was, or what had happened, but all he did know that his head was pounding. Rubbing his eyes, Skelington looked around the area, hoping to find a room of some sort. When his vision became clear, he found that he was in a deep dark menacing cave, laying atop a dirty straw bed. He knew panicking would do no good and tried to keep calm. As he prepared to stand up, his hand slipped against something cold and clammy.

His eyes widened as he saw a corpse lying directly next to him. "Oh god," he muttered to himself. "Not again." After studying the bed, he found a large pile of beer bottles and other random assortments of booze. Although it was well known that Skelington was a crazy guy with possible strange powers, even he couldn't imagine how he came into this cave. Especially carrying a dead body. Unless... he killed that person that came in with him.

Before his mind could wander to that horrible conclusion, the corpse's finger flinched, and Skelington let out a scream and jumped out of bed, falling on his butt and looking on in horror as this abomination came to life before him. It was a terrible creature, and had no face! In it's place was a well rounded, diseased, and disgusting butt. His face was a butt.

"Hey, Skelington, sup," the butt faced zombie said.

"What the hell are you??" Skelington screamed, trembling in fear.

"What." the butt faced zombie 'stared' (it has a butt for a face, so it's hard to tell if it was staring or just standing there.) at Skeli. "It's me, Gunner Recall, remember? That was a great time you gave me last night." He looked around casually, ignoring the terror in Skeli's eyes. "Oh there's my hat!" he exclaimed, as he bent down to pick up a small strange red woven hat.

It looked like this. I'd describe it better, but you're not the boss of me.

With what could only be imagined as a smile, the butt zombie placed the hat on his head snugly. "Anyways, that butt sex you gave to me was great, although I wish we didn't have to leave your house. You took us deep into this cave, and I have no idea where we are."

Skeli soon realized that this monster butt thing meant no harm. He was no longer afraid and instead slightly disgusted. "I like dead things, but I mean.... I don't know...Even for a corpse you're kinda..." he couldn't finish the sentence as he noticed the butt zombie suddenly slouched in despair. "Well, forget about that, we need to figure out a way to get out of here!"

Gunner snapped out of his depression and nodded. "I guess there's only one thing to do. Let's just go forward and hope we find a way out!"

So Skelington and the butt face zombie grabbed the torch that was by the bed this whole time and carried onward into the dark depths of the cave, sure to have some kind of strange and amazing adventure!

THE END OF PART ONE DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT I WROTE IT ALL MYSELF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedleyazg View Post
    Oh really? What is it?
    I have no idea.

Not kidding.

Also i just took a drunk shower and then went to the kitchen and saw some flying bugs, then I took the bug kill spray thing while spamming "show me yar moves"

5:27 AM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    I'm sorry Ms Buttsecks, but literature is not my thing. I work for SCIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by snakez View Post
    i have no idea.

Not kidding.

Also i just took a drunk shower and then went to the kitchen and saw some flying bugs, then i took the bug kill spray thing while spamming "show me yar moves"

5:27 am
    show me yer moves!

10+ Year Old Account
    Me neither. I was going to watch it but I don't think I ever found subbed episodes.
    Soshified has it all.
    To busy watching invincible youth atm though ;D Very addicting show.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Namie Amuro! <3 Buut Yousei Teikoku has my love more, so this is my favorite opening, and not only cause of my waifu.
    [video=youtube;ql0NtjXIv_s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql0NtjXIv_s&feature=related[video]
    That video. You are not allowed to link that video. Dammit.
    >:|

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    fapfapfapfapfapfap

I still don't understand why stories lack

a spoon.

o.o