10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Do tell .
    Can't recall exactly what it was about, but it did feature what seemed to be a 18ish y/o blonde, somewhat long-haired GF (uh-huh. LOL) and a few...'odd' events, to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Can't recall exactly what it was about, but it did feature what seemed to be a 18ish y/o blonde, somewhat long-haired GF (uh-huh. LOL) and a few...'odd' events, to say the least.
    So, sex i take it?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, sex i take it?
    ...it ended somewhere near the 'big moment'. FML

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm ok you all have confused me more, though my brain ceases to work today it seems

...it ended somewhere near the 'big moment'. FML
    So lots of events, then no sex in a sex dream. Ha!

10+ Year Old Account
    So lots of events, then no sex in a sex dream. Ha!
    Come on, she even seemed decent. Decent enough for it to feel real. <<" Somewhat, but not too depressed (something about a break-up or something?), and quite loving. *sigh*
    How the hell did all of this happen in something that can't have lasted for more than I've slept (which is 3 and a half hours)...?! mymindisfulloffuckrightnow

10+ Year Old Account
    You did not just copy a remi pic...
    We're doomed

Come on, she even seemed decent. Decent enough for it to feel real. <<" Somewhat, but not too depressed (something about a break-up or something?), and quite loving. *sigh*
    How the hell did all of this happen in something that can't have lasted for more than I've slept (which is 3 and a half hours)...?! mymindisfulloffuckrightnow
    Our brain is quite lazy.
    Think of it as clips from throughout a movie, and you dont really realize that.

If you dont notice a mascot in a basketball game, your brain will substitute stuff for where he should be, similar concept

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonX7 View Post
    You did not just copy a remi pic...
    We're doomed
    Whawhawha.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Our brain is quite lazy.
    Think of it as clips from throughout a movie, and you dont really realize that.

If you dont notice a mascot in a basketball game, your brain will substitute stuff for where he should be, similar concept
    Fair point, lmao. Doesn't make this any less mindboggling though. The worst part about it is that, for some reason, deep down, I wish it was real, even though I promised myself not to bother with relationships until the age of 24-25 or so. zz

Whawhawha.

Fair point, lmao. Doesn't make this any less mindboggling though. The worst part about it is that, for some reason, deep down, I wish it was real, even though I promised myself not to bother with relationships until the age of 24-25 or so. zz
    I wouldnt make any concrete decisions one way or another. i.e. I decided to slow down on relationships in general till Im done with college, but it isnt a solid rule.
    Also, how old are you?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldnt make any concrete decisions one way or another. i.e. I decided to slow down on relationships in general till Im done with college, but it isnt a solid rule.
    Also, how old are you?
    Why would it even matter. 17.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, well today sucked.

As always, I go over to my friend's house to watch football on Saturdays. There was too many people there, as there has been lately. He's not one to ignore a lot of people in his place being loud, and there has been kids there each time. He has real strict rules about it, but, you know, they're kids, so they're not always gonna follow them.

First, the game. It sucked. Best game of the year so far, and it turned into a blowout after a close first quarter. I didn't really care if Florida won (I would have bet against them), but I was hoping at least for a good game.

What set me off though was two of my friends were there and they're not fans of each other. Instead of respecting the tenant, one of them sets off on the other just for asking her a question. She's also 5-ish months pregnant, and while I know hormones can go crazy, she was way the hell out of line. It's not even my place and I'm sitting there thinking "get the fuck out". Ugh.

Why would it even matter. 17.
    Teenage angst, versus postponing 2 years for a random reason. Could be a hidden meaning it to your dream as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Ok, well today sucked.

As always, I go over to my friend's house to watch football on Saturdays. There was too many people there, as there has been lately. He's not one to ignore a lot of people in his place being loud, and there has been kids there each time. He has real strict rules about it, but, you know, they're kids, so they're not always gonna follow them.

First, the game. It sucked. Best game of the year so far, and it turned into a blowout after a close first quarter. I didn't really care if Florida won (I would have bet against them), but I was hoping at least for a good game.

What set me off though was two of my friends were there and they're not fans of each other. Instead of respecting the tenant, one of them sets off on the other just for asking her a question. She's also 5-ish months pregnant, and while I know hormones can go crazy, she was way the hell out of line. It's not even my place and I'm sitting there thinking "get the fuck out". Ugh.
    Aw, that sucks. And here I thought you were gonna enjoy it.

---------- Post added 2011-10-02 at 08:31 AM ----------

Teenage angst, versus postponing 2 years for a random reason. Could be a hidden meaning it to your dream as well
    Teenage angst...I've already dealt with it numerous times. I'm one of the first in my class to well and truly get over it. I doubt that's it anymore.
    And I somehow doubt it...either that or I simply don't get what meaning it could have. I haven't ever really been one for relationships anyway, I've only ever been in one, and that was 2 years ago...it also only lasted 3 months because we both decided that our studies are important (we both are top national students, mind you - comp sci in my case and maths in hers, so it does make a bit of sense)
    Last edited by Coffer; 2011-10-02 at 05:34 AM.

Teenage angst...I've already dealt with it numerous times. I'm one of the first in my class to well and truly get over it. I doubt that's it anymore.
    And I somehow doubt it...either that or I simply don't get what meaning it could have. I haven't ever really been one for relationships anyway, I've only ever been in one, and that was 2 years ago...it also only lasted 3 months because we both decided that our studies are important (we both are top national students, mind you - comp sci in my case and maths in hers, so it does make a bit of sense)
    Could be your brain saying "hey ask this girl out" or to trim down that rule
    And angst comes in various forms, some more obvious than others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be your brain saying "hey ask this girl out" or to trim down that rule
    I don't know anyone that would even remotely fit the description, that's the problem. It's prolly just my mind trying to create a 'model' of a girl that I'd actually like. *shrug*
    Last edited by Coffer; 2011-10-02 at 05:40 AM.

I don't know anyone that would fit the description, that's the problem. It's prolly just my mind trying to create a 'model' of a girl that I'd actually like. *shrug*
    Sounds like Pygmalion. Skelington understands that feeling rather well.

I don't know anyone that would even remotely fit the description, that's the problem. It's prolly just my mind trying to create a 'model' of a girl that I'd actually like. *shrug*
    Then fap like the wind
    All I learned is dont pussy foot around asking someone you care about, or shit will never happen

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Gunner is Deathwing?!
    Man, I wish.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I learned is dont pussy foot around asking someone you care about, or shit will never happen
    As I said, I can wait. That's the plan, in fact.