Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    I prefer chocolate over strawberries.
    Also I need a N64 game to play...
    Legend of Zel--...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    inb4 gold eye and zelda
    Jerk... Okay.
    Super Mario 64 or Bomberman 64: The Second Attack!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think my favorite Mario Kart was 64. I just wish there were more multiplayer map options.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Skelington never got around to unlocking all the characters. Wii version gets boring after a while.
    Yeah same. It did get really boring and I'm not sure why. I think I just had a lot more fun in DD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Bomberman 64: The Second Attack!
    Omfg YES. Amazing game. I totally forgot about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I think my favorite Mario Kart was 64. I just wish there were more multiplayer map options.
    I think the best thing in MK64 was the battle mode 4 way FFA. Since they had the bomb-kart you could just get revenge on people. Good times...

Skelington spent the most time on the DS version. Such a simple way to waste so much time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the best thing in MK64 was the battle mode 4 way FFA. Since they had the bomb-kart you could just get revenge on people. Good times...
    My favorite thing to do? Play Block Fort, get to the top, grab as many green shells as I could, and just fire. They never self-destructed in that game. They'd go forever and ever on that stage.

Honestly I would start playing MK Wii but I realized that my dad sold the TV in my room cause he thought I stopped using it...

Time to acquire 2nd attack. I've only played Co-op with my friend, but I always played as the stupid Pommy =/

---------- Post added 2011-10-06 at 11:23 PM ----------

My favorite thing to do? Play Block Fort, get to the top, grab as many green shells as I could, and just fire. They never self-destructed in that game. They'd go forever and ever on that stage.
    Lmfao, I remember doing that. We'd just go around either the top or mid shooting shells and shit and the bottom floor would become a complete death trap.

Honestly I would start playing MK Wii but I realized that my dad sold the TV in my room cause he thought I stopped using it...
    Time to acquire 2nd attack. I've only played Co-op with my friend, but I always played as the stupid Pommy =/
    Same here, pal. Pommy's not all bad, though. I could go to the bathroom whenever we made it to a boss fight :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is Pommy and is MK still meaning Mario Kart? There's a boss on it?

I know the ds version had boss fights in some kind of challenge mode. They consisted of just driving around shooting turtle shells/bombs at some big thing in the middle.

Pommy is Bomberman's ... side-kick friend thing.
    The one that looks like Kirby.

And yes, MK64 is usually referred to as Mario Kart 64.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, yeah, now I'm remembering some boss fights in MK, specifically the DS version I used to have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Copycats. Copycats everywhere.

Not that I mind it, of course. Apologetic people are the best.

Pommy is Bomberman's ... side-kick friend thing.
    The one that looks like Kirby.
    [IMG]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110720081314/bomberman/images/0/0b/Bomberman_and_Pommy.png[IMG]
    And yes, MK64 is usually referred to as Mario Kart 64.
    This may seem a bit random, but what Pommy "evolutions" were you able to get? My friend and I only ever got knuckle Pommy and knight Pommy.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    This may seem a bit random, but what Pommy "evolutions" were you able to get? My friend and I only ever got knuckle Pommy and knight Pommy.
    I forgot how we did it. I think we just used my gameshark and cheated. But you could get like a whole bunch. There's like Beast Pommy, who's... well a beast(kick ass), then Cat-pommy that would do flying kicks all over the place, we just called it the female Bomberman cause it looks like a cat-girl, and then the Fairy Pommy which just dropped a heart, but only once in every room. Those are the only ones that I remember

I forgot how we did it. I think we just used my gameshark and cheated. But you could get like a whole bunch. There's like Beast Pommy, who's... well a beast(kick ass), then Cat-pommy that would do flying kicks all over the place, we just called it the female Bomberman cause it looks like a cat-girl, and then the Fairy Pommy which just dropped a heart, but only once in every room. Those are the only ones that I remember
    Yeah, my friend and I tried for Dragon Pommy and Shadow Pommy, but we always got knuckle pommy right away, which ruined that plan :/
    Dunno what we did wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is Pommy and is MK still meaning Mario Kart? There's a boss on it?
    Midknight? /shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Midknight? /shrug.
    Meta Knight! There's a logical acronym for MK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Midknight? /shrug.
    Could be Mortal Kombat. It's just me...I'm vehemently against the overuse of abbreviations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be Mortal Kombat. It's just me...I'm vehemently against the overuse of abbreviations.
    I never understand what most abbreviations are either. Everyone is always abbreviating everything and I just guess what it is!

Also, N64 games = Banjo Kazooie - Tooie. Or Paper Mario. Those are a must. And Donkey Kong 64

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    I never understand what most abbreviations are either. Everyone is always abbreviating everything and I just guess what it is!

Also, N64 games = Banjo Kazooie - Tooie. Or Paper Mario. Those are a must. And Donkey Kong 64
    I abbreviate DK64. I mean Donkey Kong has been referred to DK many times. And adding 64 to the end of an abbreviated title kind of indicates its an N64 game so it's not that bad. Unless you're abbreviating an obscure game that nobody's heard of like say MNSG.

Idk, I actually don't mind abbreviations I find them fun to decipher.