10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    You guys are boring now.
    I almost miss the sloths

Quote Originally Posted by Snakez View Post
    I almost miss the sloths
    No sloths until moral improves.

In that case, would you care to be entertained with the mass of new MADs I've had for a while but never actually showed for some odd reason? Or perhaps the new pictures I have obtained? Or we can talk about something else.

Like I said before, I got Skyward Sword, and I only put a few hours into it, but I got frustrated at trying to find that guys sister who's supposed to be at FunFun Island, but I can't firggin' find her. It makes me remember Wind Waker, and I love Wind Waker but my god the sailing was just tedious as hell.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I downloaded the full version of Rock Over Japan, and now it doesn't work on my itunes anymore. D: D:
    Also, I was able to snag the video of the whole Seizon Senryaku sequence before youtube took it down like the day or two after I linked it here. If you want it. I also have the full versions of both OPs, but I bet you already have them!

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cPcoq.jpg[IMG]
    Reported for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    In that case, would you care to be entertained with the mass of new MADs I've had for a while but never actually showed for some odd reason? Or perhaps the new pictures I have obtained? Or we can talk about something else.

Like I said before, I got Skyward Sword, and I only put a few hours into it, but I got frustrated at trying to find that guys sister who's supposed to be at FunFun Island, but I can't firggin' find her. It makes me remember Wind Waker, and I love Wind Waker but my god the sailing was just tedious as hell.
    Oh I know where she is, but I don't know how to describe it. She is by Fun Fun Island though, I think the island she's on is a bit lower than Fun Fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Emo .

In that case, would you care to be entertained with the mass of new MADs I've had for a while but never actually showed for some odd reason? Or perhaps the new pictures I have obtained?
    Yes.

I've done no side quests, so i have no idea.

Reported for trolling.
    I'll counter troll your report by reporting you for being a rahcyst.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    I'll counter troll your report by reporting you for being a rahcyst.
    You used the "t" word, rasceist.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Yes.

I've done no side quests, so i have no idea.
    I'd love to show them off, but most of them are pretty erotic, and I remember the whole situation where things got out of hand, wait, that was the anime thread... still, lets see if I can find less erotic pictures in my collection. And the DFC is elsewhere.

Also Zara, what'd you think of dat penguin ending?

Oh I know where she is, but I don't know how to describe it. She is by Fun Fun Island though, I think the island she's on is a bit lower than Fun Fun.
    To the southeast-ish, iirc. You'll see it before you get to Fun Fun if you leave Skyloft.

Also Zara, what'd you think of dat penguin ending?
    Well, the only word that I can think of to describe the ending, actually the entire anime, is bittersweet. It was satisfying, yet made you want something more. Mawaru Penguindrum is definitely is tied for number one in my favorites, the other one being Angel Beats.

It just... had an impact and throughout the entire series, it left me with emotions I hadn't ever felt before. It really is unique, the characters were all interesting, and it began as something so whimsical yet grew to something so dark. I'm going on, aren't I? But yes. I liked the ending, it fit in with the feeling and theme of the show. If I had the chance, or when I have the chance, I would most certainly buy the DVD of it.

Well, the only word that I can think of to describe the ending, actually the entire anime, is bittersweet. It was satisfying, yet made you want something more. Mawaru Penguindrum is definitely is tied for number one in my favorites, the other one being Angel Beats.

It just... had an impact and throughout the entire series, it left me with emotions I hadn't ever felt before. It really is unique, the characters were all interesting, and it began as something so whimsical yet grew to something so dark. I'm going on, aren't I? But yes. I liked the ending, it fit in with the feeling and theme of the show. If I had the chance, or when I have the chance, I would most certainly buy the DVD of it.
    I wasn't expecting that sort of ending actually. I did cry when Himari did. Q_Q

Oh yeah, sort of random, but... so.. much.. want..

http://www.animeotakucorner.com/2011...oe-in-a-pinch/

From no where, hentai woody to save the day.

Also

Deleted
    I'm sorry but photobucket is stupid. I click on a thumbnail to get the full picture not ANOTHER shrunk one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I'm sorry but photobucket is stupid. I click on a thumbnail to get the full picture not ANOTHER shrunk one.
    Eh, I just don't want to cause a clusterfuck of pictures, but you can look at all of my other ones from there. I can guarantee their deliciousness.

Eh, I just don't want to cause a clusterfuck of pictures, but you can look at all of my other ones from there. I can guarantee their deliciousness.
    Some neat-o pictures in there. And over 1000!
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-12-29 at 04:39 AM.