1. #32101
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    You want to wear stockings on your face?
    You know it.

  2. #32102
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    15+ for gender equality.
    what are you talking about they're all guys
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay
    ~my lips, my titties, my hips, my pussy~

  3. #32103


    Too lazy to make properly, deal with it.

  4. #32104
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,599
    Wow, this truly is bad taste general.
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay
    ~my lips, my titties, my hips, my pussy~

  5. #32105
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,764
    It was going well until you got to Saber

  6. #32106
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:Tsunako
    Posts
    9,985
    Lol. Dal's 1st one hit it well. Needs a Remilia in there.

    I'd stick some other ones in there, but ehhhhh too lazy.

  7. #32107
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Lol. Dal's 1st one hit it well. Needs a Remilia in there.

    I'd stick some other ones in there, but ehhhhh too lazy.
    I would've put Remi in there instead of Ellen but eh.

  8. #32108
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:Tsunako
    Posts
    9,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    I would've put Remi in there instead of Ellen but eh.
    This is why you fail.

  9. #32109
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Lol. Dal's 1st one hit it well. Needs a Remilia in there.

    I'd stick some other ones in there, but ehhhhh too lazy.
    Remilia was the first image of the first image.

  10. #32110
    Awful lot of bad taste in here.

  11. #32111
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:Tsunako
    Posts
    9,985
    Yeah, I don't see any yuri characters.

  12. #32112
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    This is why you fail.
    If I put her there, will I un-fail?

  13. #32113
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I can't hear you over your pony cosplayer waifu
    Well, you are a terrible person.

  14. #32114
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,599
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Well, you are a terrible person.
    and your waifu is a pony
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay
    ~my lips, my titties, my hips, my pussy~

  15. #32115
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:Tsunako
    Posts
    9,985
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Well, you are a terrible person.
    Well your opinion is terrible.

  16. #32116
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    and your waifu is a pony
    Reporting you for harasment.

    Where do you live so I can call Westboro Church

  17. #32117
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,599
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Reporting you for harasment.

    Where do you live so I can call Westboro Church
    Location
    ⊿ Chokoreito Disuko
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay
    ~my lips, my titties, my hips, my pussy~

  18. #32118
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Location
    ⊿ Chokoreito Disuko
    Okay, and how do you say that in a real language, like English.

  19. #32119
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,430
    Who the fuck is Meari?


  20. #32120
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Who the fuck is Meari?
    Meari just Kidnapped Migari
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •