1. #34161
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Majad, are they Korean?
    Yes. Avatar is Jessica and the signature is Girls' Generation, Jessica is also from that band.

  2. #34162
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yes. Avatar is Jessica and the signature is Girls' Generation, Jessica is also from that band.
    >Korean
    >Not Psy

    Terrible music

  3. #34163
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    >Korean
    >Not Psy

    Terrible music
    I don't understand these ">" thingies.

    Also, everyone has their taste.

  4. #34164
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Horrible things, please never use them.
    I don't. It burns my eyes when I see them, it's like "#" that people always use when typing on tumblr and wtv else they type it. Makes no sense at all, but I love you no matter what. :3

  5. #34165
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't understand these ">" thingies.

    Also, everyone has their taste.
    They are quotation signs, have you never sent an email before everyone started using web-based emails?

    They are also used as quotation signs on 2chan/futaba channel/4chan/7chan/etc. Anything after the greater than-sign becomes green (acting as a highlight for quoting other posters). As a community grows, the more it accepts and becomes watered down and generally unfunny. I'd type it all out, but as I am busy, here's some basic reading if you're interested: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/implyi...g-implications

    Also:

    Regular Dota

    Ranked Only
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    people who smoke weed past primary school dont deserve jobs. weed is for little kids. you should stop smoking it and move on to real people things

  6. #34166
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    They are quotation signs, have you never sent an email before everyone started using web-based emails?

    They are also used as quotation signs on 2chan/futaba channel/4chan/7chan/etc. Anything after the greater than-sign becomes green (acting as a highlight for quoting other posters). As a community grows, the more it accepts and becomes watered down and generally unfunny. I'd type it all out, but as I am busy, here's some basic reading if you're interested: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/implyi...g-implications

    Also:

    I read it but I'm not sure if I got the right picture out of it.

    What I got from it, is that ">" means "implying" or a quote from someone? Bah, I'm kinda not good on figuring this out.

  7. #34167
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    WEIRDOS
    hey bb how u doin
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  8. #34168
    Hello Lysah. :3

  9. #34169
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    hey bb how u doin
    hello dere my lesbian muchacho


    also longview is a tripfag.


  10. #34170
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't understand these ">" thingies.
    Meme arrows

  11. #34171
    Oh god Digglett, I laughed so much when this person typed this!

    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Is the guy in your sig riding a penis?
    I never thought if it to be honest. xD

  12. #34172
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Oh god Digglett, I laughed so much when this person typed this!



    I never thought if it to be honest. xD
    I get it a lot. I love it.


  13. #34173
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't understand these ">" thingies.

    Also, everyone has their taste.
    You are entitled to your bad taste yes.

  14. #34174
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,754
    I thought it looked more like he was riding a giant turd

  15. #34175
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    You are entitled to your bad taste yes.
    Why, thank you so much!

    I thought I was forbidden of liking my bad tastes.

  16. #34176
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Why, thank you so much!

    I thought I was forbidden of liking my bad tastes.
    You remind me of Miggy. Das a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I thought it looked more like he was riding a giant turd
    How lewd.


  17. #34177
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    You remind me of Miggy. Das a good thing.
    Another person that thinks that too! Meari must be quite a popular person.

  18. #34178
    What's going on in here? Who are all these new pigs?


  19. #34179
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    You remind me of Miggy. Das a good thing.
    Oh no, not another Miggie D: <3

  20. #34180
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    What's going on in here? Who are all these new pigs?
    I'm called Majad, the new pigy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutshell View Post
    Oh no, not another Miggie D: <3
    I'm still trying to figure it out why people say I remind Meari.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •