Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Not really, but it's hard not to pick up on certain words
    Too bad, I've already added my future japanese teacher on facebook. :P

Deleted
    New mods, I'll have to inb4 some of them will actually become an attention whore and say "im mod you must respect me".

Migari, I'll start in the spring :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    New mods, I'll have to inb4 some of them will actually become an attention whore and say "im mod you must respect me".
    Migari, I'll start in the spring :3
    I'm a mod, please, give me attention, please, I won't infract or ban you, ever, please attention whore here, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I could, but I won't be a mod
    You couldn't handle that kind of pressure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I could. I should mod to spread the glory of yukkuris
    Git out. Yukkuris seem like a horrible thing to look at, like in your avatar.

Creepy, monstrous, neckless and noseless creatures.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'm a mod, please, give me attention, please, I won't infract or ban you, ever, please attention whore here, please.
    I know you're joking, but if were actually talking for real, I would've bring a massive shiststorm right in this thread. (or via PM) And, it would even cause a wound, because you're one of us right now. People who change their attitude and treat others differently just because they have gained some so called powers are hypocrites, and deserve the worst. I've seen quite a few people behaving like this , but , fortulately, not here. But on other forums, and even in WoW. Some guys were promoted to officers, (yeah, including me, but I stayed neutral) and they started expecting all the items to be given to them, etc. One of them, Breakeru , even started swearing at an old friend, and threatened him.

Fuck, I got nervous. Here's some nice shit to chill:

progressive house so gud

Deleted
    I know you're joking, but if were actually talking for real, I would've bring a massive shiststorm right in this thread. (or via PM) And, it would even cause a wound, because you're one of us right now. People who change their attitude and treat others differently just because they have gained some so called powers are hypocrites, and deserve the worst. I've seen quite a few people behaving like this , but , fortulately, not here. But on other forums, and even in WoW. Some guys were promoted to officers, (yeah, including me, but I stayed neutral) and they started expecting all the items to be given to them, etc. One of them, Breakeru , even started swearing at an old friend, and threatened him.

[video=youtube;DYzxMAyrEEM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYzxMAyrEEM[/ video]
    progressive house so gud
    U sem mad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    U sem mad
    That song calmed me down, I need more vocals! Anyway, this is nothing compared to me yelling at the GM.

You would cry forever.

Deleted
    I was joking yes, I don't plan on acting high and big because I'm a mod, not yet to be honest.

Changing your attitude because you got promoted or anything like that, on a job, forum, any place, is down right stupid and shows great incompetence from that person.

I too know someone, from my family, who is like this because of her position in her work, she's an annoying cocky, stupid prick, who does what she wants and thinks everyone should follow her rules, she's kinda rich too, which doesn't doesn't help either, I still like her but whatever...
    [video=youtube;DYzxMAyrEEM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYzxMAyrEEM[video]
    progressive house so gud
    The music is cool, nice.

I don't know if this is progressive trance or not, I think it isn't, and I don't think I have any so I'll just put here something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9Sp_6KilQ4

Deleted
    Muzual please change it already.

That song calmed me down, I need more vocals!
    Fuck your vocals.

Deleted
    ゆっくりしていってね!
    I'm not even going to bother to google translate that. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Muzual please change it already.
    Look, you're making Zefie cry. She's delicate.

Deleted
    "Take it easy"
    Ugleh things shouldn't be taken lightly!

He'll live.
    No...he won't.

Last edited by gunner_recall; 2012-11-06 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Hggb2.png[IMG]
    What in the name of all that is shit is that?

Also, Nixon is on his way to becoming a Dreadnought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I was joking yes, I don't plan on acting high and big because I'm a mod, not yet to be honest.

Changing your attitude because you got promoted or anything like that, on a job, forum, any place, is down right stupid and shows great incompetence from that person.

I too know someone, from my family, who is like this because of her position in her work, she's an annoying cocky, stupid prick, who does what she wants and thinks everyone should follow her rules, she's kinda rich too, which doesn't doesn't help either, I still like her but whatever...

The music is cool, nice.

I don't know if this is progressive trance or not, I think it isn't, and I don't think I have any so I'll just put here something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9Sp_6KilQ4
    Thanks for the song, bookmarked it. The sound could be cleaner though, it is pretty much overflowed.

About the attitude change, I've also met some people who would start flattering a person just because he wants favours. That's as bad as the first example, if not worse. Here's a practical example: I don't really "like" or "love" Mynta, I honestly never did. But this didn't meant I should swear at him, or treat him bad. I just mind my own business, and the fact that he is a mod now won't change my oppinion about him.

@Zefie NOT. TRANCE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Failure to click. Step your game up.
    Terrible quality. No.

Deleted
    Best scene in that film.

Srsly Zefie's k
    No, I'm lying in bed crying.

@Zefie NOT. TRANCE.
    Trance is shit. Listen to real music.

Deleted
    Thanks for the song, bookmarked it. The sound could be cleaner though, it is pretty much overflowed.
    I couldn't find any decent version on YouTube, I don't even think Grooveshark or Soundcloud have a good version of it. <.<
    About the attitude change, I've also met some people who would start flattering a person just because he wants favours. That's as bad as the first example, if not worse. Here's a practical example: I don't really "like" or "love" Mynta, I honestly never did. But this didn't meant I should swear at him, or treat him bad. I just mind my own business, and the fact that he is a mod now won't change my oppinion about him.
    @Zefie NOT. TRANCE.
    I totally understand that, it's a matter of respect, which some people seem not to have...