I don't think I would have that much of an issue with it if my son was gay. It's more that he's never shown any interest in anyone, male or female, until this. I know the guy he hangs out with has made several passes at my son, who has just brushed then all off.

Deleted
    Maybe he's just asexual, nothing wrong with that either. xD

I don't think we should discuss this anymore, sexuality isn't really something we can discuss on these Forums, because of the rules.

Deleted
    And for generations to come this day shall be remembered as the day Majad fell to the power trip's grip.

RIP

Deleted
    Sad day indeed.

R.I.P. Majad.

Yeah, I have to agree now. Should have let it go to private messages to begin with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brantin View Post
    Yeah, I have to agree now. Should have let it go to private messages to begin with.
    Yeah, and it's something private, sorry for that, my fault.

Well, diagnosing things by talking about them is a big part of my job. It's basically second nature to me to just start talking about things.

Deleted
    Well, diagnosing things by talking about them is a big part of my job. It's basically second nature to me to just start talking about things.
    Yeah, well, every human being likes to talk, about pretty much anything, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah, well, every human being likes to talk, about pretty much anything, I guess.
    That's true, but its something I spend about 3/4 of my day doing.

Deleted
    That's true, but its something I spend about 3/4 of my day doing.
    Atleast you're talking to people!

Could be worse, like seating in a chair near a desk doing paper stuff and that, I don't know.

I do have to do a fair bit of paperwork as well. But, a lot of it is just cleaning up my notes.

Meh I am actually not that big of a fan of talking in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I would agree with this sentiment. I don't enjoy conversation unless it's necessary or the subject is an interesting topic, or if I can jump in the middle of a conversation with a smart-ass comment/joke.

anti-social general

10+ Year Old Account
    People enjoy talking? o.o

Deleted
    I enjoy talking to other people.

Good morning. I still haven't talked with my son. My wife insists I should go to church and ask god for advice, but I haven't been in decades. I wasn't very religious when I went before anyways. I'm not sure if I should join her or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I am more on the Internet than on "real life", since I kinda think it's tiresome for me to be near people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    I enjoy talking to other people.
    People? You're a turkey man!
    Good morning. I still haven't talked with my son. My wife insists I should go to church and ask god for advice, but I haven't been in decades. I wasn't very religious when I went before anyways. I'm not sure if I should join her or not.
    Hi. I think there's nothing wrong with asking for advice to other people, whether they're religious or not. They might be a bit biased about certain issues though, but that happens with everyone, I guess.

Deleted
    People? You're a turkey man!
    You, fool, turkeys can't even talk!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    You, fool, turkeys can't even talk!
    Exactly!

So, why are you talking?

* Chops Worer's head