1. #35461
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Wait.
    Hello Obe, how's life?
    Hello. All is well, asides having a 5 page reflection on the Hávamál section of the Edda due Wednesday, not having started yet and having to get a move on because I have gig to attend to in an hour or two.

    This is why I do not come here as often I should. The plus side is tomorrow's "only" Tuesday.

    How's your life?

    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Find Zefie, and then do slap him.
    That wouldn't be very nice, though.

  2. #35462
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    That wouldn't be very nice, though.
    Lol I'm pretty sure he'll like it.

  3. #35463
    Scarab Lord Admiral Galil ACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Lol I'm pretty sure he'll like it.
    It depends where you slap him, and the intensity of the slap.
    KONGOU DESS

  4. #35464
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Lol I'm pretty sure he'll like it.
    21:12 - Cirnwako: *slaps*
    21:12 - Cirnwako: *slaps harder*
    21:14 - Cirnwako:
    21:14 - Cirnwako: *soft slap* ?
    21:16 - Zefie: Are you trying to make me like you?
    21:16 - Zefie: Because it's working.

    You were right.

  5. #35465
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Hello. All is well, asides having a 5 page reflection on the Hávamál section of the Edda due Wednesday, not having started yet and having to get a move on because I have gig to attend to in an hour or two.

    This is why I do not come here as often I should. The plus side is tomorrow's "only" Tuesday.

    How's your life?
    >Metal.
    OH GOD MAKE IT STOP.

    Well uhh, not too much going on. Math test in a few days and I have no idea what to do about anything but it'll work itself out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    21:12 - Cirnwako: *slaps*
    21:12 - Cirnwako: *slaps harder*
    21:14 - Cirnwako:
    21:14 - Cirnwako: *soft slap* ?
    21:16 - Zefie: Are you trying to make me like you?
    21:16 - Zefie: Because it's working.

    You were right.
    21:22 - Zefie: I hate you.

    Or was he.

  6. #35466
    Warchief Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the mountains
    Posts
    2,177
    wtf is this thread still going on




    why wont it die
    Milk was a bad choice.

    2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

  7. #35467
    If you want it to die, Mr. Ron, you're not doing a very good job then.
    The End
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  8. #35468
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    wtf is this thread still going on


    why wont it die
    Because some people don't recoil at human interaction.

  9. #35469
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:三島くろね
    Posts
    10,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Because some people don't recoil at human interaction.
    Human? Thought you were an alien.

  10. #35470
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Human? Thought you were an alien.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MpdnWQqzvh...er%2Balien.jpg

    thought of embedding it at first but preview changed my mind lol.

  11. #35471
    Good evening. How is everyone doing? Long day at work for me, then had to be a witness for a traffic accident. It looks like there's been some slapping going on here.

  12. #35472
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brantin View Post
    Good evening. How is everyone doing? Long day at work for me, then had to be a witness for a traffic accident. It looks like there's been some slapping going on here.
    >Evening
    >4:29 AM.
    Doctor, please.

    Yes, there's been some slapping. Everyone is being mean to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Because some people don't recoil at human interaction.
    Slut, you really aren't the right person to say that.

  13. #35473
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Yes, there's been some slapping. Everyone is being mean to me.
    I wouldn't mind doing some slapping on you, but not because I'm mean.
    The End
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  14. #35474
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post

    Slut, you really aren't the right person to say that.
    >Everyone is being mean to Zefie
    >Zefie is mean to me

    so tsundere! but yeah Gunner and that are banana'd still so who else was gonna say it? Skel? SKEL?! He's too busy playing meinkraft, and brofl is too good at math to be social.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brantin View Post
    Good evening. How is everyone doing? Long day at work for me, then had to be a witness for a traffic accident. It looks like there's been some slapping going on here.
    Traffic accidents always seem so surreal, the few I've witnessed all felt like it was some trailer for a movie I was watching lol. No real animosity though, at least not between me and Remi :P
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2012-11-20 at 01:43 PM.

  15. #35475
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    wtf is this thread still going on




    why wont it die

    Im sure it will now you have started posting...

  16. #35476
    Pickles, I think your head is shaking.
    The End
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  17. #35477
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Pickles, I think your head is shaking.
    no u


  18. #35478
    They were having a picnic with blood.

    Lewd.
    The End
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  19. #35479
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,349
    That wasn't weird at all......

    Pretty sure that wasn't a picnic though. My first thought was they had just performed harikari and then the second (the green dog thing) was beheading them.
    Last edited by Dyra; 2012-11-20 at 05:35 PM.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  20. #35480
    That green thing looks like a character from an alien cartoon.

    Dyra, you know that guy that Lyriok has in his avatar? It looks like that.
    The End
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •