1. #35761
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I imagine it doesn't.

    We've been quite lucky and not had any sub zero temperatures recently, but if it goes into single digits I get cold. Where I've had broken bones they always ache too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    To me, anything below freezing basically all feels the same, just less time before I begin losing feeling in my extremities and my joints begin to ache.

    Not wearing proper cold weather attire doesn't really help, either.
    Confirmed for non-Swedes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Never played it but by seeing what I saw, yes, I guess I have "bad" taste then, Mr. Lycoris!
    ._.
    But it's really fun!

  2. #35762
    It's so cold in Glasgow that I've been wearing 2 pairs of socks and a sweater underneath my robe, even with the central heating on. Stupid victorian houses are terrible for retaining heat.

  3. #35763
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    It's so cold in Glasgow that I've been wearing 2 pairs of socks and a sweater underneath my robe, even with the central heating on. Stupid victorian houses are terrible for retaining heat.
    Its 4 degress.

    Its like 0 here.
    Grow some balls.

  4. #35764
    Herald of the Titans Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    2,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Confirmed for non-Swedes.
    Living in norrland must be a blast during winter.... not.

  5. #35765
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Living in norrland must be a blast during winter.... not.
    Is that Karen Gillan?!

  6. #35766
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Its 4 degress.

    Its like 0 here.
    Grow some balls.
    Looks like someone has never heard of windchill before.

  7. #35767
    Herald of the Titans Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    2,984
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Is that Karen Gillan?!
    Yes, why?

  8. #35768
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Yes, why?
    Because 10/10
    Would let her ride my Tardis

  9. #35769
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Because 10/10
    Would let her ride my Tardis
    I think you would let, almost, anything ride your Tardis.

  10. #35770
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,699
    Its nice and warm here, time to check my privilege.
    pro-gun liberal

  11. #35771
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I think you would let, almost, anything ride your Tardis.
    Im not Captain Jack!

  12. #35772
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,699
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Im not Captain Jack!

    mai TV waifu
    pro-gun liberal

  13. #35773
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post

    mai TV waifu
    Nevar Forget

  14. #35774
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,699
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Nevar Forget
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.
    pro-gun liberal

  15. #35775
    Who's Captain Jack?

  16. #35776
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.
    Hes dead

    Face of Bo

  17. #35777
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Who's Captain Jack?
    Scottish-American Sex Machine.
    pro-gun liberal

  18. #35778
    Good evening everyone. Late day for me. I had a lot of paperwork to catch up on after the holiday. I should have taken care of more of it beforehand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    What you mean two daughters?

    He doesn't want to be a boy?
    That seems to be the gist of it. He was saying that he believes he was supposed to have been born a girl, and wants to fix the mistake.

  19. #35779
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brantin View Post
    That seems to be the gist of it. He was saying that he believes he was supposed to have been born a girl, and wants to fix the mistake.
    How old is she/he?
    pro-gun liberal

  20. #35780
    He's seventeen, soon to be eighteen.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •